My previous thread

Igor Olman wrote:
I was 11 when I was eleven smiley

I was 11 too I think but it has been awhile and I've smoked a lot of pot since then so it's really anyone guess.
10 years

Online feeder wanted.

As the title states I'm looking for an online feeder. I do prefer women but would welcome help from all angles. I'm a serious gainer I just have trouble staying motivated. I'm looking for people who truly want to see me get fat. In exchange I'll share photos of my progress and videos. Hope there's a feeder out there that can help.
10 years

Weight gain pin-up calendar

Great idea. Someone needs to make this.
10 years

Hypnogain

Warp My Mind. The hypnotist' name is CycoMelody. She has two weight gain files I like the Big N Fat file the best.
10 years

Eggnog

I love when egg nog comes around. I like to mix it with heavy cream.
10 years

The consumption chore

I haven't been actively gaining in awhile and hope to start again but I am the same way. I always found it hard to eat unless I was hungry so I maintained a healthy weight. However when I did start to really gain and challenge myself to eat a set amount of calories per day I started to notice over time eating became much easier. My goal was always to eat 5000 calories a day and at first it was hard to do but after about a week and a half our two the challenge started to go away and I would find myself eating seconds and thirds at meals, waking up starving even though I had stuffed my face the day before. Then, that 5000 calories was easy to reach and I found I could consume 6000 to 8000 calories in a day. The key is to stick with it you won't get fat over night but in time it will pay off. I'm like you food is ok and I like to eat but it can be challenging to eat enough everyday to pack on the pounds, but I love fat and I dream of being fat so I'm willing to work hard and challenge myself to be stuffed so I can be fat.
10 years

Help, in deciding to get fat

Thirty pounds is a good gain and you will defiantly notice it. The last pic I posted I was at 215 I haven't gained any more yet so that's as big as I've gotten but its about 5 pounds off of your goal. I'm 6'2 if you want a general idea of what that much looks like. Also, a pound of fat is about the same size as one of those big sponges you use to wash your car so imagine adding 30 of those all around your body
11 years

Feeding in movies

CuppaSoup wrote:
I don't know about you guys but I was laughing my *** off in the beginning of "feed" when the cop broke into those two guys and one of them was eating the other and implys that that is what feederism is. Eating people.

the cop in feed investigates strange online fetishes and the beginning he is investigating people into cannibalism as a sexual fetish not feederism.
11 years

Spin off: sex drive

Of course and the more I gain the more intense my sex drive gets. Seeing myself in a window or mirror or feeling my belly jiggle when I hit a pothole or do something at work that shakes my body causing it to jiggle instantly turns me on. I LOVE MY FAT!
11 years

Food high?

Yes. Usually it happens when I binge. The first time it happened to me I had set out to eat an entire cake, one of those pepridge farm cakes you get in the freezer section. Anyway, once I got to the end with only a few bites left I started to feel intoxicated what a wonderful feeling. Even though I was stuffed after that I ate just a little more because it felt so good. That was about a year ago when I really started to gain and now I've gained 50lbs this year and i'm going for another repeat this year (maybe better).
11 years
123   loading