Dressing for fatness

Have you ever wanted to show off your fat. Today I found the tightest shorts I could get into and put on a skin right tank top now my belly is sticking out and anyone who sees me will notice my new fat bouncing. To me this is exciting does anyone ekes think so
11 years

Scared....

I looked at your profile and pics and although I'm a male I hope you don't mind me saying you carry your weight beautifully. I'm a gainer and love to put on weight but I'm sometimes not sure if society will accept that. I applaud you for being scared that's normal but at the end of the day no matter if you have kids a wife a husband whatever you have to make yourself happy and getting fat makes me happy so that's what I do. And gaining can be up and down and stopping yourself from gaining can be even harder but it's up to you to know yourself and your body and to have the well to stop. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you find happiness in yourself.
11 years

Heavy cream a bad idea? :p

I mix heavy cream, one cup, with two cups of chocolate milk its about 1100 calories. Do that twice a day on top of 5000 plus calories of food and watch the pounds pile on
12 years

3 questions for feedees

Until I couldn't move to even eat
12 years

Encouragement mp3s

www.clips4sale.com/studio/27261/Cat439/SSBBW-Roommates-Ivy-And-Violet this site has encouragement vids and they also do some where the tease you maybe you'll like it i enjoyed it
12 years

Why do you like being fat?

I like seeing the numbers on the scale rise, every pound is liberating. i love my pants getting tight as my belly gets bigger. And i really like eating and eating until my belly is so full and stuffed and then pushing it beyond the limits with one more piece of cake or bowl of ice cream, its the bigges turn on to feel that full.
12 years

The cccb fattening dessert dip

I just bought the ingredients for this because it sounds great. I totaled it up and it has 3,125 wopping calories. Can't wait to eat this, I might have to incorparate this into my weekly diet. I think this once a week plus a weight gain shake or two everyday along with plenty of other fattening foods and i should be able to put on 100 lbs in no time. Thanks for the recipe.
12 years

Holiday weight gain goals

I'd like to gain about 5 lbs a week until christmas, so 30 lbs. That would be a great chrismas present to myself.
12 years
123   loading