Your dream interaction?

Firelion:
I meet a feeder who likes to be insidious and sneaky about what they do. They start out just as the great boyfriend, but slowly start manipulating me into gaining weight and putting extra calories into things so I accidentally eat more than I should.

All the while this is going on he's messing with my head and my fantasies, knowing the darkest parts and using them against me until I'm hopelessly addicted to both food and my feeder.

They decide they want me even bigger (after they already got me up over 300), and force me to submit and let myself be fattened up.

That's like, the dream haha.

I love this and want the exact same thing - so dark and sexy ...
3 weeks

Stages of getting fat (body types)

John Smith:
What do y'all think about my PDF file, anyone?

it wouldn't open but I'd love to see it!
7 months

How do you tease the shit out of greedy little fatties?

Jelly rolls:
These fat asses are just so greedy and flabby. All they do is stuff their fucking faces and whine for more food. These little whales bellies just keep growing bigger and bigger! They just keep fucking eating and getting so damn jiggly and look like damn beach balls! How do I taught them for how fucking fat and pathetic they are?

MMMM that was hot dear ...
1 year

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
Just an update. Things just keep going well!

That's great -how is she? How are you? What sort of weight gain is happening with the pregnancy?
2 years

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
A quick but BIG update…

She just surprised me and told me we are pregnant!

Aw congrats that's fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing so much with us - and lots of healthy safe, fun, loving vibes to you guys for the coming months!
2 years

Friends and family gaining

aw this is so hot tell us more!
3 years

Teasing fat pigs

I agree with all of this anyone wants to tease me drop me a line here - Cheers
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

I love being teased and humiliated! Bring it on!
3 years

Binge read, or drip-feed?

feeder862:
Thanks for all your comments guys. I really appreciate it. Sounds like business as usual then!

I totally disagree I want it all in one shot please! And you are great!
4 years
1234   loading