Parents reaction

AnxiousFeedeeFatGirl:
Hi! I am very new and this is to gain weight on purpose. I mean, I have gained weight since I was 19, but I was stable between 58 and 60 kg (At school I weighed 54-55 kg) and although I felt good with my body, the family always bothered me with the size of my breasts, my butt, my legs or my waist ... and it was annoying. That those people who are supposed to love you and take care of you and say things like "Your fat ass won't pass by" especially when you wear jeans size 36 or 38 (in my country those are small) is humiliating.
At the beginning of 2019 I became independent and changed my city and work, I did not see my family regularly (I have one of those Latin families with many aunts and uncles, cousins ​​and cousins) and already because of carelessness, because I did not really account, or by denial, especially when a jeans tightened more than it should, gain a lot of weight. When I went home for the winter holidays, 4 months after I moved, I had gained 7 kilos ... and when I returned for Christmas, I had gained 10 kilos again this time.
The scandal was imminent: first my mother to see me that the first thing she told me, before even saying hello was: "Oh my god you're really fat" ... and after that the theme of "What size are you wearing" and "Such once you have thyroid problems "among many others. Sometimes I really don't know how to deal with it, because it's embarrassing that your family tells you those things.
One of my aunts served me the New Year's lunch and said: "I did not put rice or potatoes because you are already very fat and you must lose weight" and that in front of the whole family. I have a great character and despite being embarrassed, I told him that it was not his business if I was gaining or losing weight, but the truth did affect me.
And when I realized that dieting and losing weight would not make me happy, it was when I found this page and this forum.

I'm Apologize for the grammar mistakes because english is my second languaje.
And I'm apologize too fr the long post, but is my first time and I'm nervous.

You poor thing that's awful - I'm sorry you're going through this - I agree you need to put your foot down and say you won't see them if they continue to comment on your body. I tell my family this subject is totally off limits in every way and at all times.

Hang in there - and thanks for being brave and sharing I do hope you're getting the support you need.
4 years

Waddling

I find this fascinating, as a very real woman who lives in LA and has been in the scene for many years, I've seen so much change for better and worse. I do care if people are fake ... it's a waste of time to speak to fake profiles, and embarrassing for them as they sound ridiculous.

But I also agree with the comments that it doesn't matter - life is short A - who cares what other people do and B - go out and find real people if you're confident enough in yourself you'll attract that same energy.

Happy Hunting Yall .... smiley
4 years

Fat pig humiliation

oh yes I LOVE it - I'm your fat little piggy all day.
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

hiccupx:
With an Earnings Account members can earn commission on their story uploads in the same way as for pictures and videos.

If a member clicks to read your premium story and then upgrades, you get 50% of the upgrade payment.

Authors of good quality, well written stories are currently the top earners in the scheme, but as yet we don't have very many of them. It would be great to have some more story authors on board.

Read more about the scheme on the commission page and contact us if you're interested.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission

May I ask - could I try to be smart about it - and write a story with the first chapter being public and the continuing chapters being premium? Seems like a good way to get people to sign up?

Cheers, r
5 years

Becoming a bbw model

hiccupx:
Fantasy Feeder has an Earnings Account scheme where members can earn commission on their pic, video and story uploads.

The scheme was introduced in August last year and already there are quite a few members earning good payouts every month.

You can find out more on the commission page at fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission.

are you saying people can quantify their stories? Actually earn money of them? What are the details of this "scheme" ? If I may ask? Thanks.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:
I love the idea of a cannibal feeder wanting to meat up. Before I know it I'm tied up and being fattened up for a feast.

Maybe even be set up in a farm to be their little prize piggy till the day of the holiday feast or till they see I'm fat enough. Having them show me off to other cannibal friends, being pinched and rubbed, having them joke around about how many people I'm going to feed and how they'll have left overs for days as they force more food into me.

fatgirleatrupr:
I love that idea, too. You're already nice and plump, but fattening you further would provide more to eat and make you even juicier. It also would be great fun to tie you up like a prize piggy and show you off to the other cannibals!

MMMMM this is is so hot - message me to get into this RP!
5 years

Redesign of stories section

slipstream:
fucked up story section; all I get is blank story page

hiccupx:
Please post the URL of the blank page here and I'll look into this.

If you're truly an admin guy - please hear me as a long time member we are so sad how awful "Chat" is now - no one likes the format and it crashes every three minutes ... real shame - community blown - any chance of going back?

Cheers,
Cali
5 years

California fatties?

Oh I'm sorry I saw that you joined 2 years ago.
5 years

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

My ex who was a very dominant feeder and always made every girl he was with gain copious amounts of weight - ended up fattening himself up too. I was super surprised, but as he talked about how much he enjoyed it - I could see that he was getting a kick out of fat in general - he loved it so much on women, but ended up digging it on his own belly. He blew up at a good 50lbs it was pretty sexy and I LOVED seeing the tables turn on him - after he'd pushed me and so many others into obesity.
5 years
1234   loading