Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

The only time I feel embarrassed if I’m talking to someone who doesn’t share the same fetish, like my ex found out and saw everything and he was kind of shaming me when he was asking but it was just awkward when he went in my phone and found everything lol
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

This is kind of weird but what if instead of those auctions for dates with either a bachelor or bachelorette, they auction off bellies without consenting. The people who buy these "bachelorettes" are all dominant feeders. All throughout the night the bachelorettes are being stuffed to measure how big the potential the bellies can be. They have their hands tied about their heads and they are all wearing button up dresses. One girl has a funnel in her mouth and a hose with pudding flowing into her belly. The buttons on her shirt start to strain as her belly rounds out. The crowd is going wild screaming for the buttons to pop off. They speed up the food in the funnel traveling to her belly. The buttons finally pop off and her belly is round, tight, shiny ready to bust open. Her belly button is getting shallow as the auction bids keep raising. The auctioneer starts chanting pop out that bellybutton. After a few minutes of chugging her belly button almost pops out. The man with the highest bid walks up and makes her drink a gallon of milk. He starts sucking her belly button encouragingly. Her belly button pops out and he stops and just rubs her round overstuffed belly. Then he takes home his prize to stuff her more later.
6 years

My belly is getting me noticed at work

I was house cleaning for my boss like normally but recently I've been getting the munchies after I eat dinner and smoke and then I eat another dinner with desert, needless to say my belly has been poking out of my shirt. I just finished dinner and when my boss came back I had my arms above my head cleaning the bookshelf so my belly was in full view. Long story short, the night ended with him and I getting High after dinner and him stuffing my belly to maximum capacity and poking my bellybutton and measuring my tight round belly. He wanted to make me pregnant with fat and "nourish my soon to be fertile belly." It's getting hard to hide my bellybutton these days.
7 years

I want to be stuffed

I want to be stuffed . I want to be blindfolded and tied down while I'm being force fed . I want to be sooooo stuffed that I literally feel like I'm going to pop . I don't want to see my feet when I stand up and would be so full my belly button groans with pain from being stretched into an outtie . It would be perfect if I couldn't move and looked and felt nine months pregnant . Anybody willing to help me do this ?
9 years

Stuffing to over capacity .

OMG , my dream would be to be stuffed . For like days in a row . It would start out as going to someone's house and being tied down . And being force fed food . I would be wearing a pair of tight jeans and a tight button up shirt . And I would be fed until the buttons popped and I would keep being force fed to the point my belly button became an outie . Is that even possible ? But the person would rub my belly and then perform oral on me , perfect dream . Perfect . But will this happen ? No ... I would love it to happen .
9 years