Fa fraternity or secret society

Funextra:
Oh! A college frat? I wonder what the initiations would be like!

Bellyempire:
A squashing session by all the girls in the bbw sorority,

Be at the beck and call for all the girls in the bbw sorority

Absolutely LOVE this idea! Especially the being at the beck and call bit. smiley
1 year

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
I don’t know if some feeders here agree with me. I also experience it in real life in my friendgroup a lot: women that are so thoughtful of their own diet/excercise regime while they complete ignore that their partner is getting fat/are fattening him on purpose! Have you experienced that too?

I personally know that I am a feeder, super attracted to fat men and making them fatter. But sometimes I think it is crazy what different kind of standarts/rules I have for myself. For me it is really important so stay super skinny and fit, to workout everyday, be super active/healthy etc. The food i am cooking/preparing and feeding to others I would never touch. Also I would never want a partner to be as active/sporty. I want to make sure that they can be as lazy as possible (for example I would always get up to bring whatever).
And weirdly enough I also like if a partner checks that I am keeping my figure. For example that he would touch my stomach to make sure there is not a single bit of fat or that in a restaurant he would tell me to stop eating and than finish my portion.

Yes, yes, yes! Absolutely love everything about this dynamic.

Have definitely experienced it too, though not directly. I know one couple where the husband works and the wife says at home. She's as trim as ever, while he seems to be fatter every time we see him. I can imagine him getting home from work and immediately sitting is big bum down in front of the TV, while his wife scurries around bringing him him drinks, dinner, snacks, and more drinks. The irony is that she's been burning calories doing housework duing the day, hoovering, cleaning etc, while he's been sitting in an office on his bum all day, snacking a lot and eating a burger and fries or overstuffed dehli sandwich for his lunch. She's light and sprightly, while he gets winded walking to the car. Gee, wonder why?!

Also, I love the contrast of lifestyles that goes with the contrast of figures. The wife/girlfriend up early, going for a morning jog, while the husband/boyfriend lazes in bed, sleeping off his hangover. She gets back just in time to make him breakfast in bed, followed by some donuts she picked up on her jog, etc. Finishing her portions at dinner also made me chuckle too. How thoughtful of him! 🤣🤣
1 year

Introducing: new audio books feature

I love this. Will more stories be audioised? I notice that only a few are so far.
4 years

Sub. feeder

Graciegrey:
is anyone into having a submissive petite feeder?

My stories tend to feature tight and trim "feeders" bringing more and more food to a fat, demanding partners.
5 years

I will finish an unfinished story.

hurgon:
So tempted to take you up on this with my own stories. You're a fantastic writer! However, I'm still hoping to have time to finish my stories myself. Someday! Lol.

The story I'd most like to see finished, which may not interest you, as it's a male gain one, is this one by LittleExtra (who may or may not be planning to finish it himself!). fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Chubbygirl22:
Just finished reading this amazing story and I totally dig it! I can either write an ending tailored to you, or I can write the way I see the ending, which would definitely be quite a few chapters. These characters deserve their happy ending!

Sorry for taking a couple of days to reply. Personally I loved the teasing and fit / unfit contrast between the characters, but I'm sure your own take on the ending would be great!
5 years

I will finish an unfinished story.

So tempted to take you up on this with my own stories. You're a fantastic writer! However, I'm still hoping to have time to finish my stories myself. Someday! Lol.

The story I'd most like to see finished, which may not interest you, as it's a male gain one, is this one by LittleExtra (who may or may not be planning to finish it himself!). fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
5 years

Any sub feeders or dom feeders here?

Very much into the feedee (whether male or female) being dominant, demanding, etc! Even selfish. My stories all end up going down this route to some extent.
6 years

Ssbbhm interactive stories

I've contributed myself to a couple of slightly similar themed threads (world of fat men and fit women) on writing.com. They don't have the femdom element, but you might find them interesting.

www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/map/142

www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/map/142
6 years

Ssbbhm interactive stories

Just been reading the first one. Wow! Some absolutely great chapters and themes! Be great to read more, and I'll definitely think about contributing myself and making suggestions. Thanks for sharing this!
6 years
12345   loading