Any uk members remember this advert?

Was working through this favourites list and found it! Only a very brief clip but shows the tummy inflation bit. I couldn't find the full add.

&list=PL03607ACED20DDDB1&index=113

I know it's silly, but what makes this hot for me is that I can't help thinking there's more to it than meets the eye. A fanciful hope that something conscious or subconscious was running through the advertising people's minds when they made this scene. Like the fact that the wife does all the work while hubby lies back is what makes her slim and him fat. Or that it represents her fattening him up with her cooking. Lol.
6 years

Can anyone recommend a story?

EatMeUp:
pastebin.com/BZCba8rK

Feeding, teasing, and vore, all in one.

This is awesome! Really tantalising and cleverly written! Thanks for sharing.
6 years

Can anyone recommend a story?

These may not win any bonus points, but assuming you've got through most of FF, I particularly like the following:

This short but sweet snippet
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

Nobody tells Jake what to do
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

A few threads on interactives on writing.com (some of which I've added my own humble efforts to)

pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

Dimensions ones you've almost certainly already seen:

The Dining Room Parts 1 & 2
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

The Benedict Contract (particularly parts 7-15)
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH

The Fat Husbands Club
pastebin.com/CEi4VgKH
6 years

Mrs momona remastered

Hey all. Hoping to update my own stories soon. In the meantime, I'd like to direct your tummy loving attention to a delicious blog, which I stumbled on the other day.

Like many WG aficionados I remember the "Mrs Momona" tales from way back as classics in the male gaining genre, and I stumbled on this blog with a smile, eager to re-read some wonderful (albeit slightly unfinished in places) tales of greed, belly growth and bulging bubble butts.

Imagine my delight on finding that these already excellent stories had been updated, expanded and polished to perfection!

There are others on the blog, but these two are my favourites. A must for male gain lovers, even if you've read the earlier versions. smiley

weight-gain-stories.tumblr.com/post/155883298836/nobody-tells-jake-what-to-do
weight-gain-stories.tumblr.com/post/155883298836/nobody-tells-jake-what-to-do
7 years

Suggestions for story to illustrate

This sounds great!

Second that suggestion for "the deal - the final chapter begins" and "the 6 month deal".

By the same two authors, Expanding Horizons (snr6424) has lots of fun scenes, dialogue and a great pace. As does Introducing Amy and James (littleextra). Page 1 is mostly background, but from page 2 there are several scenes that I think could translate really well into a comic.
7 years

The slowest champion -revisited- (~bbw, ~~wg, humiliation, role reversal, realistic)

hurgon:
Really enjoying this so far. Thanks for the great work!

riptoryx:
Thanks! I plan to keep at it, and on a (hopefully) fairly regular schedule, too. I expect it'll be about a week before the next update to Kara's little saga.

Great! Take your time. I know how tricky writing can be. smiley
7 years

Contrast

I think I love the fit vs unfit contrast even more than fat vs athletic bodies. Seeing a chubby partner get puffed and winded after a few seconds of exercise while their slender spouse keeps squatting and sprinting effortlessly is just great.
7 years

Tummy rubs in malls

I haven't seen those massages, but it sounds like a great idea. smiley
7 years

Bellies, eating and wg in adverts

Hey all.

Just stumbled across an extended version of an old pepto advert I used to love. It's the "my friend is having a cherry overload" one (love that expression by the way) that features milkshake guzzling, a hefty dude and an impressive belch.

Previously I'd only ever seen a shorter version, without the burp or the humorous mention by the woman of "Chicken Cherriaki" as part of her boyfriend's cherry-based overindulgence. Love the look on her face at 13 seconds too. And of course the burp.

Here's the link: vimeo.com/169151205

Have to say I love adverts that inadvertently tingle my fetish. If anyone wants to post any others with bellies, burping, stuffing, teasing etc, I'd love to see them. smiley
7 years
12345   loading