Went to walmart padded!

I hope you have a fattastic time at Wall Mart.
7 years

Awkward question

There's tons of big bellied sites/profiles sites on Tumblr. I'm on there quite a bit scrolling through them.

Good luck!
8 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

The heaviest woman I've dated was 550 pounds. We only went out on a dozen or so dates because of 4 hour drive to see her. My girlfriend over the last 4 years has gained from about 275 up to 375. Now we're both losing weight. She's not a feedee whatsoever. She likes eating, but at 375 she's had backaches. It's tougher being in your mid forties & being fat.
8 years

Struggling

It's tough when you're in the feeder/feedee closet with your partner,spouse, GF. I've tried to subtly feel out a girlfriends thoughts on this & it didn't go well.

Best wishes in your journey.
8 years

E-feeding

This is fun! Many people have online access for ordering delivery. I used to love going online to a feedee friends and login as them & order. Always fun to add special requests like hurry....I'm starved or don't skimp on the extra cheese. The excitement & anticipation of waiting for her delivery to arrive was pretty exciting....seeing her shove in huge bites with my encouragement was hott! I miss this & hope to experience it again with someone who'd absolutely love it.
12 years
123   loading