Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

HammerTime44:
Ughhh I wish I was still gaining

You stopped? How come?!
5 years

Stretch marks on male guts

I have mine on my belly. I didn’t realize it either.. I’ve gained 30-40 pounds in 4 months and they are definitely there now!!
5 years

Keirsey personality test

fatchance:
Nope, Myers-Briggs (read the article) has no validity at all.

HectorSpectre:
First I did read it, and second it does have some form of validity to me and various other people, in their subjective experiences, so stop trying to push your views onto me thanks.

If you really think that introverted and extroverted personality characteristics (which the test is able to pick out) have no effect on key areas of one's life you're deliberately being obtuse.

Anyway, I don't want an argument out of it - you don't just come along and say "blah blah this has no validity because one group of people say so and here's an article". Just accept that some find it useful, end of.

Amen. Lol
5 years

Looking

Hello, I’m just looking for someone to hang out with and see what happens. I’m straight, so please only women. You must like chubby to fat guys. I love my fat but it does not define me. If you would like to know about me just ask.
5 years

Obese obsession

kevingainer:
I think you describe my obession very accurately. Once you have made the decision to gain, gaining becomes a compulsion.
I agree, since I let go I just want more fat everytime I notice I’m bigger!!! I just want to keep getting bigger!!
5 years

"searching for a story" thread

I’m trying to look for one. It was called “got milk”. It was about s but that gets fattened off breast milk. It was on dimensions, but I see it’s either deleted or lost.
5 years

Keirsey personality test

I actually fall in infp, and it’s realy been a revelation about a few things in my life and how I work. It might be bs.. but it’s helped me!
5 years

I’d ease myself, but go for a quart!!
5 years

[/quote]HammerTime44:
I do really bad!! I'm just afraid it's gonna be the push to never being skinny again..[/quote]
You don’t want to be skinny. You seem enamored with the weight gain more than staying thin. Just let go, your fat. It’s ok. Just enjoy yourself and see what happens!! Enjoy and drink up.
5 years

You seem to want it.. do the heavy cream diet!
5 years
23456   loading