Please help the children with measles

Hello all,

I'm trying to get a hold of you all to please vote for our Buttons & Billboard campaign. The Red Cross in Lansing is falling behind in votes. We are in 2nd place. We just need to get the most votes in order to be awarded $5,000 for the Measles Initiative. Please, please vote now!!! You can vote via any e mail, facebook, twitter, gmail account AND multiple times!!! That means if you have a gmail, hotmail and facebook, you can vote 9 times! That's 3x per account- so DO IT! It takes only seconds to vote and it will help us a long way to getting the $5000 by March 9th!!

Go to: http:\\healthfund.good.is/

1) the sign in button will be on the right hand side (you can sign in via your e mail or facebook accounts)
2) click on the Buttons & Billboard campaign to vote for the Mid-Michigan Red Cross
3) REPEAT!

Thank you!
13 years

Weekend gain

my off season weight is 220lbs. I'd like to get bigger than that, but its hard for me to eat the calories required. Hopefully this will help me and help my lovely friend gain too. smiley
14 years

Weekend gain

Actually I'm fat right now. I'm a body builder and I got down to 178lbs with a little over 3% on competition day. That'll change soon enough when I get into full off season mode!!
14 years

Weekend gain

So.
I'm finally going to get my fantasy. This lovely lady and I are going to stuff ourselves silly for a weekend.
The goal is for each of us to gain 15-20lbs from Thursday to Sunday when I leave.
She is 30, 5'8" 140lbs and I'm 22, 5'9" 195lbs body builder with 8-9% bodyfat.
The first night we are going to measure each other and take pics before we head out to an all you can eat bar and see if we can get kicked out.
I want any input I can get from the serious gainers on putting on weight in a hurry. Anything we can eat a lot of and pack the weight on fast. She wants my pants to not fit when I leave. lol smiley
14 years

Weight gain excel sheet

mediafire.com/
updated version. 2.13meg. I know its getting big.
15 years

Weight gain excel sheet

I have since updated the sheet. What do you want? BMI?
I'm working on finishing my undergraduate in math and waiting on hearing if I get into grad school.
15 years

Weight gain excel sheet

I'm kind of a mathematics major undergraduate right now. I'm going for my graduate next fall and thus Phd. So yeah I love number. I guess I just love the numbers on the scale, tape and clothing size going up. hehe.
15 years

Weight gain excel sheet

I made an Excel Sheet to manage your weight gain. You type in your starting weight, expected calories/day, height, age, sex, and activity level and it outputs your expected gain each day, monthly gains, and a list of your expected eventual weight given a list of different caloric level. If any one is interest in this excel sheet, send me a message and give me your email. I'll look for a file sharing place and post a link, but I'm not sure if there is interest.
My 105lbs gf will be wonderfully plump beauty at 155 is 7 months if she eats 2800 calories a day.(I wish) She is such a twig, oh well.

www.mediafire.com/file/m4d2ftw35yw/weight.xls
15 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

I'd like to think the girl is either skinny and I get the girl fat. I get off on that fact that I made her ***, belly and tits. I love it when girls don't realize they have put on a bunch of weight and wear tight clothes. I live in a northern city. A lot of people joke about the girls as "snow cows". The girls hide up in the dorms and eat. So by the time summer comes around and they get herd out of the rooms, there are love handles everywhere, thunderous thighs and bubble butts. I always like to go on facebook and notice they were 30lbs lighter in the fall. I kid you not when I say this happens all the time. It helps this college town is so small and the only thing to do it get drunk and head to taco bell. There are three girls that hang out at my friend's house down the street and all three are up 20lbs at least. Again, I'd rather start at the beginning and marvel at my glorious work as she spills and jiggles out of those tight pants.
15 years
12   loading