What causes a fat fetish?

Like most people on here, I've been aroused by weight gain for as long as I can remember. Part of it might have been my mum's attitudes to fat people, she would (and still does) point someone out if she saw anyone fat in public, and she was always concerned with her own weight, sometimes poking and grabbing her own stomach. Maybe my little brain hardwired fatness as a 'naughty' thing and therefore started becoming aroused by it.

voluptuouslover:
More and more good insights and replies on this thread.

Not to change anything to much....but how many people have had this fetish take on new life.....meaning do you like more and more weight gain as you have become older? Do you find you not only like weight gain on others but now like it on yourself where as you didn�t really think about it a while before? Any other forms that this fetish has taken on and expanded ....(no pun intended)?

This is interesting. The first thing that I can remember being into when I was about 6 or 7 was violet beuregarde inflating into a blueberry, and as I got older I started looking into weight gain and inflation. It started out at all cartoon stuff or comics, but more recently i've been drawn to real-life people , sloppy eating and loss of mobility.
Same fetish, different angles I guess =)
6 years

Helping non feeders/feedees understand

Only my best friends know I'm into this fetish, frankly it's too annoying to explain, what with society's clear views on bigger people (which drives me up the wall). I already have enough of a job explaining my asexuality to people without dumping ontop of it that I can get off, but it's only to fat =_=
7 years

Rolls

I'm kinda small by these site's standards, but my body for some reason has distributed my fat as three small rolls down my torso. In my opinion, i'd rather have a big belly to play with instead of little rolls, dunno I just find it neater xP
7 years

A fickle pursuit for fat

This is fascinating to me, I have had very similar feelings in regards to this before. Someone once told me to do a bucket list, and if 'get fat' is on your bucket list, do all the other things that getting fat would hinder first, for example, hiking in mountains. Darrin above also has a very good point, once you're married or with someone, you don't have to worry massively about what you look like, cos you're not looking to attract anyone new to you. If your partner is the right person for you, then they won't mind about your fetish or gaining.
I hope that if you do gain eventually though, feel free to share it on here, I'm sure plenty of people would love to see your progress, and good luck with whatever you decide to do =)
7 years

Feederism relationships: have you found yours?

Haven't had a proper fat fetish relationship, but had a fling with a big guy recently and I told him what I was into, explained why I was always feeling up his belly xD
7 years

Beer belly

The craving for the fast food makes total sense, cos the salt absorbs alcohol (or something like that). For some reason, fast food tastes soo much better after you've had a few xP
7 years

Masturbation

Thats the only way I'll get sexually excited, when I'm thinking about feeding or gaining, whether it's me or someone in my head
7 years

Question for the women fa's/feeder's

If I had a friend who was secretly into fat guys, I would make them my best mate so quickly haha, because it's tricky to find people to generally chat to- well in my circle of friends at least- who understands the fetish. I am very close with my friends and I know for a fact that the majority are not into it sadly haha
7 years

Tight clothes?

oh my god I struggle to find blouses cos I'm slightly busty and my shoulders are broad, so 'the gap' that you guys talk about is fairly common for me. Funny story though, I have this blouse with pretty slippy buttons, and I always wear a satchel across my chest, and for some reason with that shirt in particular, it always manages to slip the top button at random times, usually in public. Both hilarious and embarassing xP
7 years

Extreme padding?

Bigboy90:
I had an idea
How about of you had a adult onesie type outfit and filled it with as much padding and weights as you can imagine
They can fill up quite full and it's awesome to be lazy around the house in a full onesie smiley
omg i did that when i was younger! I stuffed the legs so full of clothes and stuff that they were all stiff and I couldn't walk properly xD
8 years
123   loading