Fattened friend- advice?

This is more asking for advice, if you will. I fantasise about getting bigger, or watching other people getting bigger, but they are just fantasies to me.
I have a very close friend, who i havent told about my fetish, but occasionally i see him out of the corner or my eye, and i subconconciously imagine him fat. Like a detailed image pops into my brain.
I am partly sickened by these images, because hes my friend and i feel gross, but my brain keeps on coming up with them, and i sometimes get a little turned on by it.

Any advice? Should I enjoy these images or try to get them out of my brain? Should i tell my friend about my fetish? Advice would be appreciated, thankssmiley
8 years

Asexuals?

Hey, old post, but I wanted to add my own input.
I definitely identify as asexual, the idea of sex doe not do anything for me. Yet fat is the only thing that ever attracts me.
9 years

Asexual and confused

Pretty much all my life, I have had an interest in fat, or getting bigger, not usually focused on myself. When I was a kid, if I watched stuff like that one scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where Violet swells up, I would get 'tingly' underneath, and obviously, I didn't know what it meant. Fairly recently, I have identified as Asexual, meaning I am not attracted to anyperson, man or woman. However, I have always been attracted to the process of gaining weight, wether it be me, or some other person, I just enjoyed watching them get bigger. For lack of a less crude term, it is the only thing that turns me on.
I am considering perhaps casually mentioning this fetish to my friend, because I have kept it to myself literally most of my life, and seeing as society sees this kind of desire 'disgusting', I have no idea how she'd react, or wether I should just not tell anyone unless it becomes an issue.
I have no idea if there is anyone who can identify with this, or relate to my situation in anyway, but if anyone can, I would appreciate your feedback.
Apologies for this essay of a post, and hope to hear from you soon,
Ace =)
9 years
123   loading