Food games, bedroom or not

Thanks, I will try.
11 years

Umm thans, but what do I do with strawberries and grapes?
11 years

Please surggest games I can involve my just married wife in, to get her more comfortable with indulging and stuffing/ gaining etc. Please.
11 years

Advice

Hi, How has this all turned out!
11 years

My fiancée has a lovely bump + more chubb

Just got married. My son is 20/21 Months old and I'm the happiest Man in the world. I hope having lost so much weight to get into her wedding dress I can convince her to enjoy her marrage with me and let me indulge her often. Perhaps gaining all she lost back? And some??
11 years

Food fun/ games bedroom or not

Just got married. I want to ease my beauty into this world. She knows i like the weight she gained during dating and while she was pregnant. And i tried to convince her she was hot. My son is 20 months. she just tells me i like Fat women ! She doesn't like her weight. Lol She was a slim UK 10 when we met in 2008/9. But she has only just put 2 and 2 together as to our bedroom antics when we first met. and during her first 6 months after moving in with me before our son was conceved. So she's not so content to do those again as she, before marrying me, realised I was feeding her up even then! she exercised down to a soft Mum UK 10 for our wedding. Yes She Still married me despite her belief i was odd for loving her gain/ weight. She doesn't think I am actually weird btw just thist aspect of me.

She seems much less hostile now we're married and she's trusting me that I,m not lieing. She seems to be accepting my compliments of her beauty, with perhaps a little frown or a beggruging humff accseptance sound, and seems more open to the possibilities of food fun again,

but whats new? Any ideas?
11 years

My fiancée has a lovely bump + more chubb

GOOD NEWS Everyone, I'm going to be a Dad. My beautiful Beth is pregnant and is keeping the little one. I couldn't be happier and everyone knows what that means, a Baby, a bump, with of course cravings that have already started (9 weeks in now), plus weight gain.

My Fiancée has a lovely bump. We went swimming yesterday :?) she looks great, but what is more she was dancing for me last night in her underwear. I have to say Waw Waw Waw :?D I think she may have finally become comfortable with her beautiful body, with me liking her bod and she has been loving the baby growing inside her. Her cravings, now after sickness are growing again, as is her appetite. She fits her size UK 10 swim suit VERY well, but will be needing 12's panties/swim costume, soon. Oh and Bethan is also wanting me to speak and smooth her growing tummy, which is part fat, part baby growth. :?) I'm loving this all and at the end of this there will be a little person who will call ME Dad and a mummy i will be able to adore more with all my heart :?D
14 years

Advice

It will happen eventually. Get married, have a baby, she might gain then and then it may cause her metabolism to slow, that would open the door for more weight gain.
14 years
1234   loading