Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

Have you had experience of this John ?
4 years

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

Any other men feel like this ?
I have always had small periods of my life that have got the urge to cross-dress, since before puberty in fact, but while I found it quite fun, I never wanted to 'be' a woman.
But the fatter I get, the more of an urge I am getting to crossdress, and the more womanly I feel.
I'd love to grow bigger titties.
Any other men feel like this ?
4 years

Picture search downgraded

Influx:
Makes sense to me. I figured it out even before the change was announced.

I think it's fair to call bs on people complaining about the smallest detail like it's a big issue.

akula1369:
It's not that it doesn't make sense, it's that it doesn't work with incognito mode. Some of us would prefer not to have a fetish website in our browser history, and the side-effect is that it doesn't store cookies which enable the convenience of this new search feature.

And the forum is called "feedback and suggestions," so I think it's perfectly fine to give feedback on an annoyance, even if it isn't a massive issue in the grand scheme of things.

THIS ^^^^

It seems that FF does not appreciate feedback.

@ Influx :
There is no essay you can write, that defends a persons opinion that the old way was better.
I like the old way better. The new way is fine too, I'm happy, but I am allowed to express my opinion that the old way was better.
There is no right or wrong, it's an opinion, which I (and others obviously) wish to express.
I don't have cookies enabled, so it doesn't save my choice, therefore it was easier and quicker for me to select my choice on a drop down menu. Now it takes more clicks and more time, and I have to do that every time I'm on here. I'm not lazy, it's fine, I'm happy, but the old way was better for me.
4 years

Squish:
So what I am seeing from people is that it is too hard to click the "search" function on the pics section and then click again the gender they want to see. Hmm, interesting.

Slight hint at sarcasm there Squish, not really needed, especially from an admin.
I don't recall seeing anyone say it was too hard, just that the old way was better, that was all.
Are members not allowed to express an opinion without being belittled ?
The OP made a good point that some posters do not want cookies enabled in their browser, but you did not comment on that one.
I'm all for evolution of the website, this is my favourite place, so I applaud the people who run this for trying things out.
5 years

Yes I agree, and noticed the gender option was removed.
You can hit the search button and specify your results, but it was a lot quicker and handier the old way.
5 years

Coming out

Yes I have.
For many years, in our early dating life, I was really slim/skinny, as before we met I used to take quite a lot of different party drugs (I was really into the early rave scene, and a dj).
After over a decade, I decided to get fit, and then went full on into the weights/gym thing, gaining massive amounts of muscle, going from 9 stone to almost 15 stone and lean.
After about 9 years of that, I decided to come down to a fitter 12 stone and went mountain biking / studied Kung Fu.
In the last 8 months I decided I wanted to try gaining fat, and stopped all exercise.
Through all of this my wife has reassured me that no matter what I look like, she will always love me the same, because for her, it is not about my physical body that attracts her sexually. This was actually quite a hard concept for me to get my head around, because for me, sexual attraction is almost completely about her body (I am lucky that I love her too, for her personality). I thought that she would be the same as me, but apparently not, and I have learned that many other women have the same opinion.
I consider myself lucky, that I can choose to completely change my body shape and my wife loves me throughout.
5 years

Romance and sexuality

fatsmagic:
I do understand what you mean.
There is a difference between sexual attraction, and love, and your post (OP) clearly makes that point.
Some of the women I am sexually attracted to, have horrible personalities (that is clear from their posts : not necessarily on this website). Yes I find them very sexy but no way would I want to actually spend a meaningful amount of time with them.
On the other hand, some women friends I have, are fantastic, and I do love them as friends, but I am not sexually attracted to them in any way.
So, it is difficult to find a partner who meets all your 'requirements' and obviously you have to meet all of theirs too.
I consider myself very lucky, to have a wife who I really fancy sexually, and also we are like best friends too and even after almost 30 years, love each other's company.

Zelda64:
So I have a question, Do you think I am overthinking this, I just need to wait for someone who strikes a good balance with me.I also fear that if they are chubby then All I would care about is their body and not them but, is that just me overthinking it too because I never actually never have been in a relationship.

Yes, my opinion is you are over thinking it.
It is difficult because you obviously feel pressured by the fact you have not had a physical relationship yet, but you cannot force these things.
Small steps, and simply dating (or having the confidence to ask people for a date), is the key. You might go on 20 dates before you feel a special connection with somebody, but so long as you keep your respect (for yourself), and just enjoy dating, then the pressure will fade and you might find one of those dates is your ideal partner.
Relationships require a bit of work by both sides, nobody just falls straight into the perfect partnership, it takes compromise by both sides, and often quite a bit of hard work.
5 years

Romance and sexuality

I do understand what you mean.
There is a difference between sexual attraction, and love, and your post (OP) clearly makes that point.
Some of the women I am sexually attracted to, have horrible personalities (that is clear from their posts : not necessarily on this website). Yes I find them very sexy but no way would I want to actually spend a meaningful amount of time with them.
On the other hand, some women friends I have, are fantastic, and I do love them as friends, but I am not sexually attracted to them in any way.
So, it is difficult to find a partner who meets all your 'requirements' and obviously you have to meet all of theirs too.
I consider myself very lucky, to have a wife who I really fancy sexually, and also we are like best friends too and even after almost 30 years, love each other's company.
5 years

Straight guy interested in male wg

I kind-of do. The thing is, I didn't gain because my wife specifically wanted me too (although she doesn't mind me being fat, as she is quite large herself).
I gained because I wanted to.
I do get a sexual kick out of it for sure.
5 years

Fat sex better?

So, a year ago I was pretty fit, with muscles.
I thought sex was good, with my fat wife.
Now, a year later I have put so much weight on, let myself go, I was expecting sexual pleasure to be diminished, as all the 'fitness' media bang on about is if your super fit you have better blood flow and sex is amazing etc.
The truth is, there is not really any difference, and in fact, if anything, sex is actually better for me personally now I am unfit. Things which I had not expected, like the benefits of ultra sensitive nipples now I'm fat, constantly stood on end. Also the extra arousal of my fat belly slapping together with my wife who has a beautiful soft belly, which heightens the whole thing.
I'm very happy with how things are.
5 years
34567   loading