The stupid things we do

I managed to turn up to an exam two days early. Couldn't work out why my name wasn't on the list, or why there were maths papers instead of Spanish. And then, with the unexpected two days extra revision, still managed to fail it!
13 years

World fattening day

Computersaysno wrote
Has the world got anything marked in its diaries for September and what's that like weather-wise for parts of the Southern Hemisphere?

Watch out for International Talk Like a Pirate Day, on the 19th.

Yarrr!
13 years

Halloween costumes?

mistywilmot wrote
andyboy wrote
I am thinking of going as Alex from A Clockwork Orange - a costume I am worried is a bit geeky. It also invovles wearing a lot of white. But what the hell.

What is your idea Alice?

I'm just here to high five a fellow ACO geek. Ohyes.

I did that once before complete with hat, stick and grey pants on the outside of my trousers. People certainly notice, even on halloween!

I really want to watch the film again now, but have to be at work in the morning smiley Somehow I don't think the boss will accept the excuse "I was not awakened when I gave orders for wakening".
13 years

Why are you fat?

I love food - lts of it - and dislike most forms of excersise. It's a one way street.
15 years

Moobs

I used to be quite embarassed about my moobs as they stuck out almost as far as my stomach and so were fairly noticeable, but the last stone or so I have put on has gone mostly to my belly so they now look a bit more in proportion, although I wouldn't complain if they were a little smaller (or my belly a little bigger!). I've always found it amusing though when I notice a skinny girl with breasts smaller than mine!
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

The only thing I could think of at the time (I'm crap at coming up with handles)... I'm fat and like going to the pub.
15 years
12   loading