Fetish for burping?

I love it when a big girl burps! I've always had this fantasy of rubbing her belly and squeezing out a little (Or big) burp.
9 years

Teen feedee/feeders

18 here! Feeder of course xD
9 years

Vore and feederism

twigster6ft6 wrote:
i suppose... as with most things... there is a great deal of variety in what appeals (or what doesn't appeal) to any one person when it comes to vore.

for me, it definitely is a playful thing... OBVIOUSLY only realized in fantasy/role play.

i view vore in terms of "predator" and "prey"... and the person who is the predator swallows his/her "victim" (willing or not) entirely whole. the idea of shrinking someone down doesn't really appeal to me. i think the notion of a person being swallowed whole... full size... is much more intriguing.

it's sort of an extension of gluttony, viewed in the most dominant of ways... because how much more greed and hunger can a person display than to actually devour his/her feeder along with everything else they ate?

i'm a very tall, very small-built guy at 6'6" and 115 lbs. i had a large friend once describe me as "snack-sized"... i thought it was such a turn-on. smiley

This exactly sums up why I like vore. I've always had a fantasy that I was feedering a girl and I ran out of food, so they just gulp me down.
9 years

Belly button fantasy

This thread is my dream! I love big belly buttons, especially compared to my tiny one!
9 years

Turn-ons

I have a few! I'll try and list 20 turn ons:

1. Being confident and happy with being fat.
2. A seemingly bottomless belly.
3. Tight clothes.
4. Big appetite. Kinda goes with #2
5. A cute smile! This so much smiley
6. Burping while stuffing. Especially when they're cute and she excuses herself
7. Stuffing
8. Belly play
9. Belly buttons! They're so fun to poke.
10. Button popping
11. Contrast. Since I'm thin, I love a contrast!
12. Dominant but not forcibly so.
13. Height. Not many girls are taller than 6'
14. A cute laugh
15. Hiccups. Especially when they make a belly jiggle a bit smiley
16. Seemingly embarrassing belly gurgles.
17. Long tongues. Don't know why.
18. Moaning when stuffed.
19. Just being soft in general. Better cuddles.
20. Size comparison and progress smiley

Filled all 20!
9 years

Biggest belly button contest?

Who has the biggest belly button on FF?
I guess this is sorta like a comp so post a comment down below on how big/deep it is smiley Everyone join in!
9 years