Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

She might want to register as disabled if you're not already ahead of me on this. You may need to be her carer 24x7. In this case you can live comfortably on benefits plus a bit of pocket money from part time work.
1 year

It's a myth that fat people can't feel the cold!

Summerr:
Because I'm huge and I can. Omg, it's freezing. Even with the heating on it's still chilly 🥶

Weetabix:
As an amateur scientist I'm trying to figure this out. The temperature in a room can be 23C but because it's cold outside we feel cold inside.

There's either something more to this or it's just women act like princesses when it comes to their comfort.

Munchies:
It's actually a very well-studied phenomenon with many papers about it. Some links for your convenience:

www.pfizer.com/news/articles/cold_wars_why_women_feel_the_chill_more

I will say that if something is common in a large group of people, it's probably not an overreaction.

Weetabix:
Well that is interesting but the article does assume it's cold. What I am finding with my partner us that she is cold not because the room is cold but because it's cold outside.

I have set up regular temperature, pressure and humidity logging plus a button to record too cold, comfortable and too hot. I've not set up outdoor temperature monitoring which means the experiment is still incomplete.

I think the article gives me something to think about in that women may react to the idea that it's cold by conserving heat by shutting off blood flow to the extremities. This would actually make them cold.

When my woman says she is cold, her hands actually feel cold, colder than the room! I should measure her hand temperature for my experiment.

I myself am like a 2kw electric fire. Heat comes off me so much that I was out today in a T-shirt watching all the people wrapped up in sheepskin coats and scarfs.

Munchies:
There are non-gender-related reasons why someone may feel cold. Your wife may have an iron deficiency or poor blood circulation, for example. Of course, only her doctor will be able to say why she feels the way she does.

That's probably true.
1 year

Summerr:
Because I'm huge and I can. Omg, it's freezing. Even with the heating on it's still chilly 🥶

Weetabix:
As an amateur scientist I'm trying to figure this out. The temperature in a room can be 23C but because it's cold outside we feel cold inside.

There's either something more to this or it's just women act like princesses when it comes to their comfort.

Munchies:
It's actually a very well-studied phenomenon with many papers about it. Some links for your convenience:

I will say that if something is common in a large group of people, it's probably not an overreaction.

Well that is interesting but the article does assume it's cold. What I am finding with my partner us that she is cold not because the room is cold but because it's cold outside.

I have set up regular temperature, pressure and humidity logging plus a button to record too cold, comfortable and too hot. I've not set up outdoor temperature monitoring which means the experiment is still incomplete.

I think the article gives me something to think about in that women may react to the idea that it's cold by conserving heat by shutting off blood flow to the extremities. This would actually make them cold.

When my woman says she is cold, her hands actually feel cold, colder than the room! I should measure her hand temperature for my experiment.

I myself am like a 2kw electric fire. Heat comes off me so much that I was out today in a T-shirt watching all the people wrapped up in sheepskin coats and scarfs.
1 year

Summerr:

1 year

Unknown.

Go on, have another stuffing.
1 year

Turning red new movie - kinky??

It's possible for us to make a feederism full length feature film. We have the tech, we have the stories. All we have is What's Eating Gilbert Grape and FEED.

We need to do it as a compelling story and it needs some super realistic CGI.

The challenges that need to be solved are to make the story gripping from the start without the Feedee growing super sized within the first 5 minutes. We need them to battle with the contradictions between what they know is right for their life like staying mobile with the desire to just become huge and immobile.

A writer needs to create that situation where even the Feeder viewer is not sure which way they want it to go.

The Feedee protagonist needs to be attractively plump to begin with to keep the Feeder audience interest but with the desires than mean she could grow massively.

The dilemma between health and well being of the Feedee ve her desires to eat and grow fatter should be placed on the Feeder in the movie and hence the audience.

Do you go with stopping the gluttony to save the Feedees health or do you do with the Feedees freedom to eat what she wants and accept the consequences. You can throw in the Feedee being a victim not in full control of her life just to make the decision more challenging.

For some the Feedees desire to eat will be all that matters yet for other's the Feeder being a predator desiring a Feedee who just eats and needs to be stopped.

It could be a very exciting movie that splits the community.
1 year

Turning red new movie - kinky??

I think we'd change Panda for Obese but the concept is interesting.

The way we think about a person when normal sized compared to super obese is challegning because it's the same person. I probably look more different at 57 than 25 but I don't feel that much different. It seems like yesterday but I know I must been seen very differently.
1 year

Any tips to make my belly hang lower

That's not how it works.

When you first get fat your belly balloons. It sticks out, it does not hang. Once you've been fat a while it starts to loosen up and hang.

In fact it will hang more if you're very fat and lose some weight.
1 year

The problem with ghosting on ff

I had someone chat with me for a bit but it became apparent they were pretending to be a gainer when they kept asking questions someone that fat would already know the answer to. I don't mind them having a fantasy and I did not call them out on it however they closed their account without saying goodbye.

I'm not sad about it but I know had this become a serious friendship based on a lie with someone who did not know then they would be left heart broken.
1 year

The problem with ghosting on ff

Yeah, don't ghost people, it does hurt feelings. Not the end of the world but we can make this a better place with some honesty.

If you're feeling low and you've put your feelings out there for someone then being ghosted can be a cruel blow.

The best thing is to say you don't think you're compatible. The worry is they start stalking, that's the flip side.
1 year
56789   loading