Relgious f.a's?

Christian here smiley
11 years

Making a fat girl work out

This whole thing about being forced to workout and never meeting the mark and then maybe getting swatted along to move faster and harder has always put a smile on my face.
11 years

Self-concious women

If I had no interest in big ladies, then why would I flirt with her in the first place?

People flirt all the time with people they are not physically interested in, I think it's just called fun.

It's disheartening and dare I say a turn off when someone is that uptight about something, at least in my view.

Turn off? Since you are 29 and a Fa, I think you should come to the realization that a young 19 year old girl and I stress young girl, probably is not going to be comfortable with her belly being touched unless prior approved by some guy she works with. Not everyone knows about this site and the other fat positive sites out there. I have just come to terms with my belly in last couple years and although I never had a problem with being fat, I always hated my belly and fantasized about cutting it off with a knife myself, so you see, I have come a long way. Why don't you, in a very gentle way, let this girl know about sites like this and that you frequent them looking for just her type.
13 years

Baseball fans?

In support of the Underdog........Cubs fan here from cradle to the grave!
13 years

Howard stern defends anti-fat/showbiz tirade on 'precious' star

Stern is a vile pig all around, in everything he is, does and touches but his garbage in garbage out foul mouth is nothing more than what MILLIONS of other people think, they just don't voice it in polite society. So, I have always thought of him as some kind of figure head for the degenerates of the world. I have not heard his show for many years but always appreciated him letting me into the enemies camps mind.
14 years

Grits-general info about this southern breakfast treat

Grits are the best! I like them very well cooked with LOTS of butter and about 3 eggs over easy on top, wheat toast and viola you have a great breakfast.
14 years

Favorite quotes

I can still remember when these words actually boosted my morale greatly:

~ be the change you wish to see in the world... Gandhi

~ life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. Anonymous

~ Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! LIVE the life you've imagined. Thoreau

~ Live with intention.
~ Walk to the edge.
~ Listen hard.
~ Practice wellness.
~ Play with abandon.
~ LAUGH smiley
~ Choose with no regret.
~ Continue to learn.
~ Appreciate your friends.
~ Do what you love.
~ Live as if this is all there is. Mary Anne Radmacher

And a new favorite I have committed to memory: