Yeah, there's a big difference between "too stuffed to sit up" and becoming a medical case outside of Role Playing and/or the sexy talk/flirting. If you want to pretend, use padding. A degree of inflation (done safely!) is also a viable substitute/simulation.
3 days
Invaderoriginalelze2:
I'm 25F and for like ten years I've been trying to be a productive member of society and an independent person and whatever, and I do fine, I'm successful, but honestly I'm just not into it.
For years and years I've been coming to terms with the fact that I just want to be someone's obese livestock really, like to be fully dehumanized and treated like a barn animal, bred, not considered a full person, fattened to his preferences, kept fully controlled. I want to be a fat sow with no rights.
But I practically can't, right? It doesn't make any sense to do. It's annoying. I'm sick of pretending I'm not just livestock
Role play is always an option to explore this.
5 days
Stickman66:
There are also those who can cum from just being stuffed enough. I don't know if it's mostly psychological, neurological, or if some of the nerves in the body are just crossed, but it's awesome to be with someone like that.
PNA:
That is definitely not me. I actually don't stuff at all if it's just me by myself as it just feels miserable with no benefit
Understandable. It's the difference between sex and masturbation there.
1 week
There are also those who can cum from just being stuffed enough. I don't know if it's mostly psychological, neurological, or if some of the nerves in the body are just crossed, but it's awesome to be with someone like that.
1 week
WeightGainEMZ:
Tyyy
always happy to help. Let us know how it goes.
3 weeks
WeightGainEMZ:
so hiiiiii im trying to gain weight so pls make sure to suggest oily or junk food i just cant decide T-T
Junk food is good, but heavy cream works really well because it's fatty and you can really chug it.
3 weeks
So much potential here.
3 weeks
Certainly sounds fun. If possible, I'd come.
4 weeks
Urchie:
If youre not prepared for anyone to find out that youre on onlyfans, dont make one
Harsh, but true. I realize that people don't take advice until they're ready to hear it, but there it is.
1 month
Had the most awesome RP/online feeding experience the other night that I had to share.
In short, aside from being fun and responsive, my RP partner discovered that she's the sort who can orgasm from stuffing alone. Yes people, I found the holy grail and it's full of gain shake. If you could see my face right now, I'm all EEEEEEEEEE! like a total spaz.
Addendum: Sadly, our fun was distracting her too much and made it hard for her to focus on other things she needed to do, so we had to stop.
*sigh*
Well, I guess I'm back on the menu so to speak.
1 month