3ds and wii u eshop closes march 27

They gave a little more of an extension after some eShop maintenance, under 12 hours left!

It all finally closes for good at March 28, 12am UTC.

twitter.com/NinStatusBot/status/1640218729911812097
1 year

Well it's less than this for some people but the deadline's coming right up anyway. Added some more things to the first post.
1 year

It's more of a niche thing now maybe but for anyone who still has any interest in picking up games for the 3DS and/or Wii U the time for that is nearly over as they close March 27.

Currently you cannot add money to your 3DS/Wii U eshop account however if your 3DS and Wii U Nintendo Network ID is linked with your Nintendo Account you can add funds via your Switch instead:
nintendolife.com/guides/setup-and-key-facts-for-nintendo-account-and-miitomo-preregistration#how-does-the-nintendo-account-relate-to-my-nintendo-network-id

You can read more about the 3DS/Wii U eshop's closure here:
nintendolife.com/guides/when-does-the-3ds-and-wii-u-eshop-close-nintendo-eshop-closure-guide

If you need an idea for any games to buy, here's a few vids on some that might be worth grabbing:

Edit:
Some more last minute stuff

Some 3DS RPG's:

Some recommended Fire Emblem Awakening DLC:
-The Golden Pack (easy grinding plus an item that gives you a discount at shops)
-Champions of Yore 3 (has a nice skill)
-Lost Bloodlines 2 (new class)
-Smash Brethren 2 (new class)

Some recommended Fire Emblem Fates DLC:
-The version you don't have (Birthright/Conquest) and Revelations
-Map Pack 1 (lots of good things in it)

Some recommended Fire Emblem Echoes DLC:
-The Fledgling Warriors Pack (easy grinding)
-Inner Sanctum (rare items like the nice Star Jacinth)
-Altar of the Savant (helps buff your mages)
-The Cipher Companions Pack (new characters)
-Maybe Lords of the Grave & Flight from the Ruins

Some recommended virtual Console GB/Game Gear titles (tried to aim for things not on the Switch or other consoles):
-Shining Force II: The Sword of Haiya (great bite-size strategy RPG)
-Avenging Spirit (better than the arcade one! you play a ghost that possesses enemies to control them)
-Donkey Kong for the Gameboy (aka Donkey Kong '94 - a surprising classic that builds on the arcade DK with tons of levels)
-Mega Man IV (first Mega Man game with a shop, and a well done game)
-Mega Man V (unique robot masters, also well done)
-Mega Man Xtreme 2 (different level designs and stuff to the first Xtreme which copy pasted stuff, plus you can play as Zero)
-Mole Mania (neat puzzler)
-Mario Golf & Tennis (neat sports RPGs)
-Kokopolo 3D (also a neat puzzler where you slap enemies to anger and lure them)
-Severed (an interesting first person game where you cut through enemies)

For the Wii U:
-Devil's Crush (terrific pinball game)
-Ogre Battle 64 (great real time strategy)
-Noitu Love: Devolution (good platformer)
-Startropics 2 (good lesser known sequel to the original)
-Wario Land 4 (great platformer)
-Final Fight 3 (good beat em up)
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Just been playing Final Fantasy 7 and Resident Evil Revelations lately.
1 year

What is it you value (most) in a serious relationship?

Some things that come to mind are kindness, accepting me for who I am and not what they want me to be, humour, communication, hygiene, independence, mutual supportiveness.

Also cooler temperaments and non-controlling natures. I've been hurt by way, waaay too many people outside of relationships who have bad tempers/are control freaks so those traits are the last thing I want in them, I want to relax and get away from those kind of people when I'm in a romance (got lucky and never dated anyone with those traits at least). They're a complete anathema to me.
1 year

Characters who gain weight in books/movies/tv?

Here's a few that I remember either seeing or hearing about, with Youtube/etc links provided:

-Disney Shorts - Mickey Mouse - Doggone Biscuits
Mickey leaves Minnie to look after Pluto and make sure he doesn't eat too many dog biscuits and the inevitable happens. Brief shot of a fat Minnie in a picture at one point too.

-Babs Bunny as 'Superbabs' gets fat off carrot cake in the episode 'Cinematics'

-The minor character Anko Mitarashi gets fat between Naruto and its sequel show Boruto:
naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Anko_Mitarashi

-Kim Possible episode Grande Size Me where Ron gets fat from trying to prove the Food Pyramid wrong. Later on he gets turned into a monster from a villain's serum. The story behind this episode is basically that the writers were forced to make an educational episode about healthy eating/etc when they didn't want to so this was their way of messing with that smiley

-Timon and Pumbaa get fat a few times in the Timon and Pumbaa cartoon such as:
Hot Enough For Ya?

Brazil Nuts

Washington Applesauce
1 year

No member found

It's because your age is listed as 99 years old and the maximum age parameter in the profile search is 75. So it's trying to look for a profile called 'biggerthebetter' between the ages of 18-75 which doesn't exist because the only profile called 'biggerthebetter' has an age of 99.

(similarly, height parameters are 5'0"-6'7" and weight parameters are 100lbs-600lbs, but you don't fall outside of those ones)
1 year
12345   loading