Anyone into astrology?

Yeah I've been into it for years.
2 years

Pokemon scarlet and violet

Today Pokemon's 9th generation games have been announced - another new pair of open-world looking games set to release in November 2022 - Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Video below:

Starters are Sprigatito the grass kitten, Fuecoco the fire crocodile and Quaxly the water duck.

It appears to be set in a region inspired by Spain or the Iberian Peninsula in general 🇪🇸

2 years

Should i break up with my girlfriend?

Unfortunately it's clearly not going to work out since she already knows about your fetish, she's openly repulsed by fat people, and she's into weight loss and getting skinny.

She's almost certainly never going to want to get bigger or become an SSBBW. It would be for the best if you were to end the relationship.
2 years

Pokemon legends arceus

Miachu:
I went with rowlet!

Me too, I'm enjoying it a lot so far, especially the game engine being so much faster than the previous games have been which could get bogged down with message spam. I wish there were more trainer battles but other than that it feels like a wonderful base for new games in the future and I'm happy with it.

Edit: Oh and on the technical side of things, I personally like the lack of IV's, no focus on breeding a Pokemon to be perfect or anything. Any of your faves that you're close to can be good now without needing expensive bottlecaps (nature mints aren't too hard to get a number of in SwSh's DLC and PLA and EV's/Grit are easy with the automatic training tasks in SuMo/SwSh and releasing Pokemon/etc in PLA).
2 years
12345   loading