Has anyone found themselves encouraging another to gain weight?

Any time I can poke holes in society's standard belief that "thinner is sexier", I'll do so.

I find that particular part of your post admirable. Societial standards seem to always stem from how much money can we make people spend to get that way. Fat used to be beautiful when that meant you could pay/own someone else to work the fields for you. Skinny is only "sexy" because you have pay to stay that way.

Then again, the people who decided that being fat is cheap never bought a feedee dinner. More's the pity.

Edit: I'm also one of those people who fantasize that my friends want to be bigger but can't accept it, so it's more fun for me to tease. I wish the floorboards flexed when they walked. I wouldn't be able to keep still.
6 years

Has anyone found themselves encouraging another to gain weight?

I agree with ChubbyHubby. Most girls I encourage who call themselves fat are not fat and will play it up as negative thing. They say it to stop themselves from getting a milkshake they want or a meal they've been craving.

I usually tell them are not fat and they need to treat themselves more often because life is too short to deny basic pleasures. But I have tried to give sneaky compliments. "You got birthing hips" or "all the weight is going to your chest" or "you've been losing weight, one treat won't kill you". If they say they haven't lost weight, insist you don't see it.

Guys, in my experience, only need a small nudge. "Weight would fill you out" "You need to burn something to get muscle" "(Preferred gender) don't like frail men, they want something solid" That kind of thing. It's so much fun!!!

Note: I am a girl saying these things, I do not recommend guys telling girls they have birthing hips out the gate.
6 years
12   loading