Forced feminization

Feminization is definitely a part of my fantasy life. I like to imagine a dominant feeder incorporating estrogen along with my daily feeding. Maybe I’m aware of it, or maybe she or he is just sneaking it into my food — either way, as I get fatter, my moobs turn into breasts, my hips widen, my muscle mass decreases, my body hair thins, my skin softens... Meanwhile, my feeder is working out like crazy, getting stronger and even more dominant while I become weaker and more helplessly submissive.
6 years

Original goals vs. actual results?

I weighed 143 lbs (also 5’4” - very short) in 2013. My goal to date has been 243, because 100 lbs gained seemed like a nice round number. Unfortunately I’ve been stuck at a plateau around 220-230 forever now, but I KNOW if I do make my goal, I’ll want to reset the goal posts to 300, then 330...
6 years

What have contributed the most to your weight

Delivery.
Also, I get almost no exercise -- except when I walk across the street to buy snacks. smiley
6 years

What is it about stuffing?

Trans Fat Boy:
It's also a rush of dopamine high because in evolutionary history stuffing when there's an abundance of food was a healthy thing to be rewarded by our brains. The tricky thing with dopamine is how pleasures can become linked (food and sex) and the more you get off on it the stronger that connection reinforces itself to the degree that the brain's structure actually changes! Food and sex merge conceptually!

Well said. God bless neuroplasticity!
6 years

Anyone have trouble stopping or slowing down?

winkwink:When deciding that you've gained enough, has anyone had trouble stopping? Or will my body eventually get used to the amount I'm eating and just stop gaining?

After gaining ~80 lbs (I'm short) I hit a plateau. This has prevented me from *gaining* more, but it certainly hasn't prevented me from *eating* about 3+ times more than I did when I was thin. From months and years of near-daily stuffing with fattening foods, my appetite has a mind of its own.

Just yesterday, I was all set to eat a healthy meal and go to sleep. Well, after the healthy meal--I got HUNGRY! I had the most intense craving for pizza... I wasn't just hungry, I was *STARVING*!! This makes sense since pizza has been like 35% of my overall diet for a long time. Fortunately I was able to get pizza delivery, but I felt like a starving animal!

The fatter you get, the hungrier you tend to become. Whether or not the increased hunger results in more weight gain depends largely upon individual circumstances and characteristics.
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

Fatbellyboy87:Does anyone else have a fantasy of a hariem of women force feeding them? (...)

Yes. It's one of my many fantasies, and branches off mainly from my underlying "being fattened/treated like an animal/object" fantasy.

There are many possibilities, but the one I really like to imagine involves a trio of small, thin women (possibly Asian) whose sole purpose is to make me as fat as possible--whether I resist or not. Their jobs include: restraining (e.g. tied to a bed), hygiene, measuring my progress, (sexual) teasing, and of course feeding or force-feeding. Over time, any willpower or control I might have had over my weight and life bends and then breaks, and I submit to them like a brainwashed animal. The trio also genuinely *enjoys* fattening me, as they take turns stuffing my face, playing with my soft, bloated, expanding body, and gossiping about me in a foreign language.

Over time, I transform into an increasingly helpless blob--which only makes them more aggressive in their efforts.
One day, the restraints come off, but by then I'm too fat to even sit up under my own power--and suddenly I'm gripped by a weird combination of panic and insatiable hunger... and I beg them to feed me.
smiley
6 years

Should i just go for it and gain weight ? and look for sum advice

ribboydoom:
a part of wants to do it but a part of me stop's me so i want to hear from people that who were conflicted just like i am. And i want to know what it felt like when they did decided to pack on the pounds ?Advice on this will help me to make my decision on about gaining weight

I've gone from thin to obese--gaining about 100 lbs total from my lowest to highest adult weight. The fattening process feels pretty amazing in the long run, but it takes time, patience, and firm dedication--particularly if you're starting out at or close to a normal weight.
I feel my stomach now and it's just a huge, round, soft, squishy, jiggly blob of fat. I used to have abs! But getting fat is not without consequence...

The fatter you get, the fatter you get. You get hungrier because you need more calories just to sustain your weight. Fattening foods can become an addiction--which is part of the turn-on for me (lack of control)--but also probably not "the healthiest."
Also, when you get so fat your mobility starts to be affected, exercise becomes more difficult and more undesirable, so you do less of it--and you get fatter. The point being that after you gain a certain amount of weight, it's unlikely you'll be able to go back to your starting weight.

You can always try a "test gain" of say, 10-20 lbs, and see how you feel. If you decide to gain, just be aware that the *reality* of being obese is different from the *idea*.
I love being fat, but there are rare times when I wish I could go back to being thin--which ain't gonna happen at this point. smiley
7 years

Forced fattening and feminization

Feminization is a major element in my fantasy feedee world. It stems in large part from my submissive desires fulfilled at the hands of a mentally and physically dominant feeder. The feeder in this scenario is often a very muscular woman, who works out constantly when she isn't feeding (or force-feeding) me and administering my hormone replacement therapy. Day by day she grows stronger while I grow softer, fatter, and weaker, until she can easily overpower me. At that point I've essentially grown into the body of a huge woman, and am treated as such. I exist to please my feeder, and am at her mercy mentally, physically, and sexually.
7 years

Super bowl 51

My idea of a perfect Super Bowl this year ends with the Falcons crushing the Patriots, causing Tom Brady to break down, pee his pants, and scamper back to the locker room weeping hysterically in front of millions of people.

Of course, the Patriots will probably win, again, because they're supposed to.
7 years

Lowering metabolism to gain?

fourtonmantis:
I've tried gaining before, like 3500-4000 calories a day for almost 2 weeks straight, with almost no visible gain (1-2 lbs). My whole family is thin and I'm sure my metabolism is part of the problem.

Have any "successful" gainers here had that same obstacle? Was it possible to beat a high metabolism with an even more fattening diet, or are there proven/efficient ways to slow it down to make gaining easier? Any help would be appreciated smiley

You're still relatively young. I had the same problem when I was thin and tried gaining in my teens and 20's. Even after gorging for months, the most I gained was 15 pounds. I'm not saying this to discourage you; it's just been my experience--and according to what I've read--that metabolisms tend to start slowing when you hit 25-30 years of age.
After I turned 30 I tried gaining again, and put on 90 pounds total (I'm real short so that's a lot) over three years, with most of the weight coming in the first eighteen months.

Time, patience, and dedication are crucial. Most gainers want faster results, but ime it's better to think in terms of months than weeks.
7 years
34567   loading