So many turn on moments

Take it slow. Be persistant but always respectful. And to mitigate sexual frustration in the absence of a partner, masturbate!
8 years

Do any men want to be immobile

I wouldn't want to be immobile. However, I'd love to discover the feeling and sensations of being *barely* mobile--where every physical activity is a struggle or a negotiation (...at least in 'fantasy-land'.)
8 years

Teasing

I love it. Also the idea of public shame or humiliation because of my weight.. anything from someone yelling: "Stop stalling, fatty!" at the supermarket, to a petite woman riding me around like a pig.
9 years

Who likes what?

I used to be thin, now I'm fat, and I've always preferred fat women. As I've gained I've actually become a little more interested in thin gals, mainly as a part of my 'fat sub feedee guy/thin dom feeder girl' fantasy.

lush:
..so if I was to leave a comment on a big guys picture, you wouldn't mind?..

^That would be so cool.
9 years

How important are the numbers in your gain?

As a gainer, numbers are a very important part of the process. If my goal is to gain weight and get fatter, I need some way(s) of measuring my progress--or lack thereof. However, that need depends on my level of commitment, which varies.

As an on-again/off-again gainer, I've come to realize it's important not to be too slavish to the scale. How I feel (and how I look) are ultimately more significant than what I weigh--and as much as I'd love to wake up tomorrow 40 pounds heavier, I'm generally satisfied with how fat I've become.
I have no current, set goal weight; more of a loose structure to keep getting fatter. smiley
9 years

Feedees, does this happen to you??

I can't remember the last time I felt really hungry. Since I've conditioned myself to eat more out of habit (and dedication) than hunger, it's just varying degrees of fullness--or at least it feels that way..
9 years

Conformity to fat stereotypes?

Does anyone else get turned on by the idea of intentionally conforming to fat stereotypes? Such as:
- Laziness
- Lack of discipline, willpower, or self-control
- Greediness, overindulgence

Having personally gone from thin to fat (and gaining), I find the idea of becoming increasingly fat and lazy while my eating spirals out of control incredibly arousing. Some people probably have the opposite reaction, like those who have always been heavy.
Curious to know what others think?
9 years

Ultimate fantasy

I have the inverse fantasy: that I become increasingly fat and out-of-shape while a slender girlfriend becomes increasingly athletic to the point of bodybuilding. Eventually she'd be able to completely dominate me physically. I would be totally under her control both sexually and in being fattened (often by force). Could go into more detail but it'd be pushing that adult rating. smiley
9 years

Weight gain since high school

130 to 205 (I'm very short)
9 years

New years resolutions

I've put on 64 pounds in less than two years -- going from 143 to 207. I'd like to gain 36 lbs. this year, which would mean 100 pounds of fat gained and morbid obesity for the first time in my life. (May not be realistic; we'll see...)
9 years