How fat would you like to be?

I’m in a gaining mood at the moment. Girls who waddle when they walk have always been a fascination for me both as a partner and as a personal size goal. I like the struggle of obesity so I guess that’s my goal weight. The point that I waddle and pant asi walk. I’d guess around the 450 mark maybe more.
5 years

Vain about my belly

I love my belly. It’s the favourite part about myself; I find myself stroking it and lifting it without evening realising.
5 years

Fa tattoos?

Applepieinthesky:
I've got 20 odd tattoos (and getting a new one today 😃smiley but no FA ones. I'm not even sure what I'd consider for one

Its Bubba Jay:
Chubby pinup art?

Fat positive quote?

Somthing to do with cute foods like Doughnuts?

Hmm I don't do faces or people, so probably not that one.

Script I'm not sure what I'd have it say. I've already got "relax" tattooed on me

And only food I've got so far is a lemon
5 years

"why i'm fat?" - an another british mini-documentary

She's just really annoying and OTT. The video itself isn't bad, just I've taken a personal disliking to her and cannot stand anything with her in it. (She will literally appear in any show and loves to play victim and can never be wrong)
5 years

Obesity should be embraced

It's a nanny state in the UK trying to stop us from being fat/ getting fatter. People have a choice, if they wish to be fat or quite simply can't help themselves to lose weight, it's not the governments job to act as dieticians
5 years

"why i'm fat?" - an another british mini-documentary

Urgh one of the girls in this video does my head in. She owns Topsy Curvy fashion and she'll do anything for attention.
5 years

Fa tattoos?

I've got 20 odd tattoos (and getting a new one today 😃smiley but no FA ones. I'm not even sure what I'd consider for one
5 years

I actually spoke to a ssbbw in a supermarket the other day. i'm extremely proud of it

WTF dude. I'd of been like wtf just happened to my colleague. Yeah best to keep your mouth shut if that's what comes out of it.
6 years

Depression

Thanks for all your advice. Trying to find times to do things for me again. I think I need some selfish time.
6 years

Blackpool meet. 6-9th april

Ooh you're planning early ladies!
6 years
12345   loading