A question for the ladies

I definitely prefer flabby and rolly for me. On other girls I can appreciate a range of bellys but by far my favourite is when a belly rests on a lap
7 years

Sexting

Does anyone just hate sexting?
I blooming feel so awkward and I just don't like it. I don't like initiating in it and I'm don't like it generally.
Ended up doing it with this guy I've been chatting to. Thought i could get over it, not done it that much before, but it's just so annoying. I feel so self conscious I'm gonna turn him off.
7 years

Masturbation

I'm a bit of a mix. I alternate between non consent master/ slave fantasies, and feederism fantasies. Sometimes they cross over and combine. It's very much a case of whatever mood I'm in.
7 years

Resting belly on surfaces

I like resting my belly in the sink when I brush my teeth before a shower smiley
7 years

How big is your belly ?

Deusflamma:
I found a website who calculate how big is your belly. I've got a 40% smiley

www.gotoquiz.com/how_big_is_your_belly_2

Please tell my your score smiley

Your belly is 72% big!

72%
Wooah! Your belly is huge! You struggle to get around from place to place, and often have to stop to catch your breath. Slight chance of death...

Feed me and tell me I'm pretty........ fucking huge
7 years

What are feedees looking for, because everyone already knows what feeders want

Well my main thing is I want reassurance. I go through phases of wanting to gain and then wanting to maintain. I just want someone who'll be ok with that. I don't mind been encouraged to gain but I want someone who respects me enough to realise I might not be into it all the time.
7 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I used play with my belly and 'belly bounce' people from a young age. I was always happy being fat.

I think I realised in my mid teens that I wouldn't mind being fatter. I'm a bit like a yoyo though. I go through phases of wanting to gain, and phases of just being a happy fatty how I am
7 years

Belly hanging over knees

I find it incredibly sexy on girls when their bellies brush their knees when standing. There's something mesmerising about the way it moves as a girl walks.
Currently my belly covers my lady parts (haha). I'm open to it getting lower though I've not got a specific goal.
The doughier the better though no point in a big low belly if it doesn't flop and knead well
7 years

What kind of pet are you?

Puppy. Well more lap dog. I just like to lay on a lap and nuzzle while being petted.
7 years

Where do you carry most of your fat?

All in my belly and boobs! I have a pancake bum lol
7 years
34567   loading