How long have you been fat?

Let's put it this way. I found my memory box last month, in it was my tshirt from year 6 at primary school that got signed/ drawn on last day of term (August birthday so I would've been 10- 22 almost 23 now). I can still get it on, albeit snug, but it goes on. I'm 330 ish now so yeah I was a FAT kid in primary school even
7 years

Eureka naturist club bbw event!

This looks great but too far for me smiley
7 years

Kidnapping fantasy

This is something that's turned me on since my mid teens. I'd love that choice to be taken away from me. And to be "forced" to grow (I'd fight back at first but secretly like it).
8 years

Do any women want to be immobile?

I've never fancied immobility, limited mobility yes... I'd love to waddle and find it hard to walk very far
8 years

How big is your belly ?

Deusflamma:
I found a website who calculate how big is your belly. I've got a 40% smiley

www.gotoquiz.com/how_big_is_your_belly_2

Please tell my your score smiley

68%
8 years

Numbers

Well I'm 5'10 female and weigh 323 currently

So my maximum weight should be 160, that means I'm 163 overweight (:O double wow)
I'm 70" tall/ 2 is 35". I have a 54" waist som that means the different is 19"

Weight (323) divided by height (70) =4.61

I don't know why I bothered to work that out but I like them numbers lol
8 years

So i think i've put a little weight on.....

What do you think? I've just uploaded a new pic and I love pretty god damn huge if I do say so myself x
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

billedmeup:
Here is a story about a girl who works for a Feeder Hotline who gets paid to eat and gain weight:

www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/new_job.html

AskDrFeeder:
Wow, I wrote that one under my old name "TR". Glad you like it.

I used to love that story! Long time no read.

I'd love to do that. Paid to eat and eat! To be fair I only think I'd spend the money online because I'd be too happy there to even leave the chat place.
8 years

If you had a wish - survey

curiousv:
The question "what is your current weight and what is your goal weight" comes up so often that it gets quite boring. I have an idea to expand this survey question so that it might provide us a little bit more look into each others personalities and desires.

So, if you had a wish which granted you to magically become any weight you want, what would it be? What if the change was only for a day and after one day your reverted to your original weight? And what if the change was permanent (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

So,

1. What is your current weight?

2. What is your normal goal weight? (what you probably answered already elsewhere, this question is just for having all the information in one place without having to search fr it)

3. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, but the changes reverted after a few hours max. one day?

4. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, without it automatically reverting? (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

(it would be a good idea to specify kg or lbs, as not everyone is from the same continent)

I guess this provides us the opportunity to know each others desires better. For example, for #3 one could wish to try out a ludicrously insane amount of weight to know how it feels like, without having to worry about long term health risks. Or one could try out how it feels to be skinny, if you never ever was skinny. Or you could try out your goal weight for a day to see if you would enjoy it.
For #4, you could reach or get closer to your goal weight if you like being fat but don't like to eat that much or you want to gain but cannot. Or you could wish to be thin again so you could enjoy your gaining journey again if you like eating more than gaining weight, or you are already worried about being too large and having health issues, but you want to let yourself go with food again for some time. You see, the same answers for #1 and #2 could get vastly different answers for #3 and #4 for different people.

1) I'm about 330lbs
2) weight goal 450-500 with the right person at my side
3) 650lbs maybe a bit more. I'd like to be on that precipice of immobility for a day. Where I can struggle to take a couple of steps.
4) 140lbs I've always been fat since a kid and never been thin or particularly gained lots of weight, so I'd like to start from the beginning
8 years
45678   loading