Into rp? post your info. here!

I'd love to give roleplaying a go.
* I'm a straight make feeder and I wont deter from that.
* Like to be with women around my age or a bit older.
* Women are the ones getting fed.
I have Kik if anyone is interested
1 year

What was the first experience that awakened this fetish?

That’s a hard one because at 6 I was having dreams of women who would eat a lot but there was a lot of cartoons around that had stuff like that so I thought nothing of it. As I got into high school there was a bigger girl I thought nothing of but she looked attractive still (to me anyway) my final year of high school a movie came out and it had a woman that grew a huge belly, From then I was looking into what it was and learnt more about it so I’d probably say from when I was 16-17 when I really knew about it properly.
Still haven’t been able to feed a woman yet though but it’s a dream and on the bucket list for sure.
1 year

South australian male feeder looking for female feedee

I’m from the Riverland South Australia been on this scene for a while and still looking for a Female Feedee. If your in Australia and/or nearby DM me smiley
3 years

Forever pregnant

That would be awesome smiley Id love to see that happen smiley
5 years

Looking for south aussie female feedees

Just wondering if there are any female Aussie feedees on here aged between 26-35? and are Looking for a relationship?
Im a 6'2 1/2, 78kg male located in Rural South Australia and Im not really having much luck finding someone
5 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Riverland, South Australia
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi, Im From the Riverland in South Australia. Im 28 about 188cm tall and athletic and very shy, I find it hard to talk to girls I like, I would like to find a girl who loves to eat and get a big belly Im not really into the BBW thing at the moment but my mind is easily changed, anyway its kinda hard to find a girl like this near me since I live in a country town and majority of the girls my age are already taken or have moved to the city. So If anyone wants to talk to me, please message me, Im very low on friends too.
9 years
12   loading