Looking for a "fulling" job.

bbsw1963:
does any one know of any work from home legit jobs?

That's the type I'm looking for as well; I'd love to just edit and/or proofread papers all day.
7 years

Fat footwear?

Zappos.com can probably help you out; I like some of the shoes that they have. I'd try shoes in a shoe store first, but looking for comfortable shoes are always the way to go.
7 years

Favorite fast food joint too pig out at?

It depends on where you live; for me and my husband, it's either Burger King or Papa Johns.
7 years

Easy recipes?

Please e-mail me ALL your recipes to yracollins@gmail.com'>pyracollins@gmail.com since I love reading recipes and putting my own twist on them!
7 years

How fat would you like to be?

My husband and I are wanting to be 500lbs or maybe more
7 years

How many donuts can you eat?

I'm not sure, but I think I can do a dozen easily! I would totally do it, but I'm poor. smiley
7 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

I want to be so stuffed, I can barely waddle anywhere, my belly is poking out of any shirt I put on, and I still have more to go to eat. Also, if I get "sick" and upchuck, I'm gonna keep gorging and eating til I'm overstuffed again! smiley smiley
11 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

I want to be so stuffed, I can barely waddle anywhere, my belly is poking out of any shirt I put on, and I still have more to go to eat. Also, if I get "sick" and upchuck, I'm gonna keep gorging and eating til I'm overstuffed again! smiley smiley
11 years

Bbw/ ssbbw who work

MissLou wrote:

I have a 'part-time' (more like full-time!) job that I certainly get stared at a-plenty in because of my size. It's not really a norm to see larger people in this job, but I usually just laugh in their faces. Soon shuts them up!

I'm in the same boat as you Miss Lou, and the twist is that my company is promoting fitness and tell me (by a manager) as an employee, I should "work out more and lose some weight". I told her that big people need shoes too and I've seen my share of BBWs, SSBBWs, BHMs, some immobile people riding in scooters to look at shoes mainly since we sell shoes mainly. I'm their #1 seller and the most out of shape of the bunch.
While that manager that told me to lose weight is the one that's trying to lose weight and working out, I'll pack on the pounds and still sell our merchandise like nobody's business.
I'll lose weight and "be all about fitness" when the company I work for start giving more monetary incentives on doing so, but until then, I'll eat w/e I want and be #1 part time associate at my job.
11 years
12345   loading