Makeup: what works for you ? what didn't ?

Carolina_Dee wrote
pyrametalgirl wrote
I'm not a big fan of makeup, but I am an AVON representative in my area, always looking for new customers...

I hope by saying that I didn't break any rules...

let me know if u want to buy some;I'm a broke college kid after all...

I hope I didn't get in trouble by saying that either...
If people you know in your area order online they can give you as their dealer and you get a commission on the sale. I used to be a door to door Avon Lady when I was in college it was fun. I was in the 33% commission range most campaigns doing it part time.

I'm doing WAY less than that...like 20% and I don't really have a lot of customers right now that order online.I'm hanging in there though...
Now only if i can get people to order online lots more often...
14 years

Makeup: what works for you ? what didn't ?

I'm not a big fan of makeup, but I am an AVON representative in my area, always looking for new customers...

I hope by saying that I didn't break any rules...

let me know if u want to buy some;I'm a broke college kid after all...

I hope I didn't get in trouble by saying that either...
14 years

Baking soda bloat

hey! i just tried it and hurts a little, but after burping it feels good. baking soda isn't good but it's ok after i drink some soda. Now I want to try it again!smiley
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

CoopChick33 wrote
Oh, god, I miss buffets. I miss having an eating buddy, too.....In my imaginary world, I'm hitting a beautiful buffet with a really cool eating buddy, and I look nice, in something with an elasticized waist, of course.

My imaginary buffet has all my favorite stuff on it, including egg rolls, pizza, French toast, cheese omelettes, potatoes au gratin, and a bunch of other delicious stuff. And desserts, lots of desserts.

So my eating buddy and I are going to do it up right, and put a severe hurting on the food. Instead of asking us to leave, the manager will be totally bemused by this attractive fat couple and make sure we don't run out of food, since we seem to be enjoying ourselves so thoroughly.

I wouldn't mind shocking a few of the patrons with my amazing (appalling, some might say) appetite, of course. hee hee...

When we're finally done, we can waddle homeward, and have fantastic stuffed sex, followed by a snuggly nap. And when we wake up, we can have more sex, and maybe watch a funny movie afterwards.

My bf and I did that at one point, only it was at a chinese buffet and we left after about a hour. I TOTALLY wish we could do it again though and go thru this fantasy with a mutual gainer (w/o the sex and sleeping together of course!)
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

OniGumo wrote
minigainer wrote
I guess my college's dining halls (or most's, for that matter) could be considered all-you-can-eat. I ate lunch like an hour ago and I'm planning on having another full meal and then dessert in an hour or so. smiley

Yea, but they can't very well ask you to leave the cafeteria can they lol. Especially not if you have a meal plan.

Those cafeterias are the main reason college students get the "Freshman Fifteen" too. *I should know, in the first month and a half that I've been at ODU I got the Freshman 30 or so lol*

I like eating there sometimes, but there are days where the dining halls serve some of the worst food and you're so screwed if you HAVE no choice but to eat there if you're super broke and have no food in your room. I hate those days...
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

dubiousjacob wrote
you guys should enjoy this:

John Pinette's "Chinese Buffet" bit

YOU SCARE MY WIFE!

LMAO! He's so hilarious, especially when talks about standing in lines at various places!

smiley
14 years
12345   loading