What's your favorite soup?

I was eating my favorite soup, Broccoli and cheese soup, for dinner today and I would either add bacon bits,pasta, or even both to it to make it even better.
I also love making my own, with various veggies,meats and sometimes beans and pasta, whenever I go home and want something hearty and cheap while being innovative. I make so much and add something to it everyday I make a huge pot for family members whenever I'm with them.

What about y'all? Do you have a favorite soup u like to eat and/or make?

just wondering....
14 years

College shoutouts

e_major wrote
o nice hah, I was actually thinking about limestone because they wanted me for soccer. too bad you're not closer : /

well, the whole school sucks anyway. I just stayed at Limestone to get state and county grant money, and plus I got family and friends here too.
14 years

College shoutouts

Limestone College in Gaffney SC for me!
14 years

Stuffing party

Now this is a party I wanna go to! Someone should make this real and get me there!! I hope it lasts for days, and the food would keep coming through the whole time!!
smiley
14 years

What are your favorite junk foods ?

bbwgoddessforever wrote
Milky Ways, Reeses Cups, Icecream (anything with caramel, brownies, cookiedough, loads more),chips with french onion dip, Nacho cheese dip and cool ranch doritos, onion rings, Burger King whoppers (with extra pickles, extra onions, no mayo, bacon, mustard, lettuce, cheese), tacos dripping with cheese and taco sauce from Taco Bell, french fries, little debbie oatmeal pies,nutty buddies,cosmic crunch pies,swiss rolls, and raisin and zebra cakes, twinkies, oreos, soft batch chocolate chip cookies, 3 musketeers bars, pizza rolls, pizza, soft pretzels and cheese, jalepeno poppers, cheesesticks..and MUCH MORE. Can you tell I am hungry?!??!?! smiley

NOW I AM TOO! I want big macs, KFC, Brownies, bugles, tortilla chips w/ salsa queso, pork rinds, and gummy bears!smileysmileysmileysmiley
14 years

Grits-general info about this southern breakfast treat

Hey!
It has come to my attention from a person I recently chatted with that most people that aren't from the southeast US don't know what grits are. Here's a link about this awesome breakfast treat that we southerns love to eat in the mornings most of the time! They're really fattening if you add more fattening things to it as you eat more and more!

grits.com/discript.htm

Hope y'all pick up some and try them! They go best w/ lots of butter!
14 years

Tyra show

First off, Donna, it was very brave of you to be on the Tyra show, even though she was really rude to you and very disrespectful. It's like if one person can't see Tyra's views on ANYTHING, then they're deemed as a "moron" in her eyes and want you to see it her way,no matter what anyone else says...
She wasn't helping people that were overweight anyway, I think she was poking fun at them and lying about it all. Tocarra didn't win America's Next Top Model, but got cut off from the early rounds of the show--because she wasn't skinny like the others. That's why I stopped watching Tyra and watch Steve Wilkos chew out people.
15 years

Gain weight thru hypnosis

all of this is really interesting...
especially the weight gain file for fat!
Go ahead and post it! Maybe I can eat more than I usually do now...
smiley
15 years

It's fun to get fat!

megasxlr wrote:
i agree, but i dont have the funds to maintain wut little belly i have

Ditto, but I like going to the cafeteria during the week and eat til I get nice and full, since I go to college and all...

I love buying food for the weekends, times of hunger, and whenever I wanna stuff my face in my room w/o anyone knowing... smiley
smiley
15 years
2345   loading