Mcdonalds nutrition calculator

I went into Wendy's a few days ago and they posted their nutrition stuff for all their food on their wall beside the ordering place....

I think they're in every public and famous restaurant in the US...

I wonder if they ended up everywhere in Europe?
15 years

Cake or pie

iluvdumplingstherevenge wrote:
boston creme pie, it's a cake that masquerades as pie. It lies!

I really like Boston Creme Pie come to think of it, you're totally right....
and also cheesecake too (regular, NY style, and Chocolate chip)

Now I want some....oh well! smiley smiley
15 years

Why are you fat?

Jay wrote:
I just love to eat, especially to feel really, really full. So as I also love fat and being fat, I always try to eat as much as I can. Sometimes I will turn down food on the basis that I'm not feeling good, but usually there's no good reason to turn down food, not even being too full already lol.

I also stopped excersising about 2 years ago and my weight went from about 140 to 165. I then moved in with my girlfriend and we eat lots of junk and snacks and my weight's ballooned up to 230lbs. I'm slowly gaining and I expect to hit 300lbs sooner or later but I'm a little stuck at my current weight for now. Either way I don't mind, I just want to eat all I can get my hands on haha!

I agree w/ u! I love to eat and I love junk food! I'm up to 270+ lbs. aiming for 300-400lbs and maybe even more. I plan on doing the same by eating all I can! I'm also willing to have a feeder around my age and in the Upstate South Carolina area to help me eat from time to time!smiley
15 years

Cake or pie

i like both!
Cakes inc. Devil's Food,Chocolate, yellow cake w/ yummy vanilla or buttercream or chocolate frosting

Pies include apple,pumpkin,sweet potato,and lemon merigue
15 years

How fat will you be

my goal is 300lbs, but now who knows? Since I'm so close to it, I may never lose...smiley
15 years

Favorite food you just can't get enough of?

FattyKatty wrote:
chubbyncute4u wrote:
chinese/sushi! hands down. I could eat that forever.Oh and rice =]

Ditto.

I third it! and also any other fast food that's really fattening... smiley
15 years
345   loading