Uk meet-up?

So with COVID looking like wrapping up in the UK it would be nice to be able to meet people and have fun outside of my home again. Was thinking maybe drinks outdoors, but it could be anything. Mostly seeing if there is any interest. This is for anyone in the community btw, regardless of how they identify in it.
2 years

Uk meets?

So this is the first time I've seen this, is there a group for the Midlands meet?
3 years

Looking for a feedee

Piggy here looking for a feeder, would love to stuff for you smiley 🐷
7 years

Early september meet up in london??

Not got anything planned, this is mostly to gauge interest and potentially talk about planning a meet up of some kind in early september
8 years

London bgp - 4th july

Sorry, but what is BGP?
8 years

Who likes what?

I am a gainer, I like the size difference between myself and a smaller girl, but I also like larger women because I was an FA before I was a gainer. So basically I like both
8 years

F london uk seeking local people

hi, I'm a feedee from london, currently in colchester for uni though. How are you smiley
8 years

Feedee young guys!!!!

I am a young feedee (20 year old)
9 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I am a gainer/feedee, have only been fed twice and it is nice. Recently started and still playing sports while gaining. I am 20 and weight 121 Kg so 266.2 pounds.
9 years

How young did you realize?

I realized I liked fatter girls when I was about 7 when I first watched the Passion Patty episode from Totally Spies )My sister was watching it and my uncle only had one TV). I realized I wanted to get fatter when I was 15 after I first found FF and discovered the feeder/feedee community and that I wasn't weird.
9 years
12   loading