Looking for feeder n breeder

I'm in Syracuse & interested
4 years

Need funneling ideas

Try chocolate pound cake blend with rum...
4 years

Inflation to a new level

PVC rotary hand pump.
I get the one with extra nozzles. I cut one down and thread on latex bike inner tube leave it longer to bypass your gag reflex . with the hard longer nozzle you can do anal and use heavier liquids like pudding & thick water.
I'd post a pic but didn't work...maybe I'll post on profile.
4 years

How to find..

I've done oral & anal inflation .. Liquid only , air doesn't do it for me. I want that heavy feeling.
4 years

Alone time...time to get big!

[quote]Konkon:
Remember your belly is like a balloon.
The more you over stuff it the larger you make it... Rice works well and it expands.
4 years

Post all challenges here

Chocolate pound cake blended with rum & heavy cream. Gets you fat & drunk. Have fun
4 years

Saline inflation

[quote]Scarlett:
You can because I've done it...you don't stick the needle in deep you want to trap it between the layers of your skin so it slowly dissipates into the body.
I used a 3 needle IV made the process faster...while doing this you have to squeeze the bag so the solution goes in your body... With saline and trapping between skin you can go as much as you want. One most people are dehydrated..two being between skin your body will absorb when needed...yes you might have that change for over 24 hours.... Hope this helps. Good luck
4 years