What "awakened" this fetish for you?

My god I forgot about that grandma mcstuffem episode on Kids next door. Wasn't there an episode where one of the girl characters like "sacrifices" herself by going and eating all the food monster so the other kids can get away, she ends ups crazy miserably stuffed and aching.
My god, she would be hero any day.
3 years

I know exactly the one you are talking about XD

Where they put that addictive substance into the cookies that just makes people eat them constantly? Lowkey RP fuel as well
3 years

Have you ever looked back at that first moment and realized, gee that was a weird thing to get me into this?

I remember watching one particular episode of The Rugrats where Angelica eats so many cookies she walks around with a bloated belly and groans a bunch. Tiny kid me was like "oh yeah, now thats my shit." and here we are.
Looking back it is just a WTF moment for me,
I'm curious if anyone else has random moments that set them into this kink like this.
3 years

Where can i stream belly stuffing?

I've seen people stream to a discord or a Skype call, which could work well if you're got a smaller crowd of people in mind (like 1 - 15 people)
3 years

Any masochistic feedees into total control feedings?

I'm looking for some sub-type feedees to chat, rp, or maybe sponsor a stuffing (if we get along well). I'm into thinner girls who likes the idea of completely submitting to someone else, and being forced to eat dangerously huge amounts of food, getting bloated like an immobile, cramping, pregnant woman. If you're into that, feel free to message me here, or on kik (I'll be more responsive there) xveavictisx
No dudes please
4 years

Who needs a sponsor?

my kik is xveavictisx if you want to talk, maybe we can work something out if we're into the same thing smiley
5 years

Who needs a sponsor?

A good feedee should always have enough to eat. Sometimes that isn't the case... food is expensive, and sometimes you just need a benefactor to help you smiley
5 years

Mouth watering flirts

I'm curious what all you creative feeders and feedees would do if you could go to a bar and find your other half as easy as normies do. What sort of pick-up lines would you use? What is the one thing that would make your mouth water if someone said it to you? I'll go first:

"They say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, but the way to my heart is your stomach. smiley"

"I hope you like cheesy pick up lines because I just bought 3 extra large cheese pizzas and lined them up for you"

and god forbid if a girl ever told me this I would probably marry her:
"My belly hurts already so its hard to keep eating... maybe I need a big strong man like you to feed me"
5 years

Looking for local submissive feedee in the fingerlakes area, new york

shout out if you exist and would like to be fed by an affectionate and dominant feeder. smiley

message me here or on kik: xveavictisx
5 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

hey there, I'm new to FF but I'm definitely not new to this fetish. I'm a dedicated feeder/dom who enjoys pushing a feedee to her stuffing limit. I can be very creative with roleplays, and take a lot of pride in learning the way my feedee works. If you're looking for feeder who will give you a lot of attention, push you to test your limits, and is very open-minded to your particular needs give me a message smiley
you can message me here or on kik:
xveavictisx
5 years
12   loading