Any submissive feedees looking to be stuffed for daddy

I've had this fetish for years, as well as being interested in dom/sub, ddlg, and bdsm for a while. Looking for an adventurous little to push her boundries and take control of her eating, will do roleplay, cams, or something in real life if you're close to me, and I might even pay for your food smiley Message me on here or on my kik if you're interested:

xveavictisx
5 years

New to site and fetish sub feedee

I would be happy to help you explore baby, message me?
5 years

Stuffing game challenges

xxfatprincessxx:
Okay, so something I've been fantasizing about a lot lately is a feeder playing food challenge games with me. An example would be going through a superstore and getting one of every type of kit Kat everywhere (I'm not just talking flavour, I mean one of each from the candy isle, and every check stand and by the self check so at my grocery store that would probably be over 70 kit kats). Is this just me? Do feeders like this exist? I've only ever heard of feeders wanting to go out to buffets or restaurants or stuff at home, but like- it could be so much fun! Any games or challenges you guys play or want to play?

Feeders like this absolutely exist haha, I'm one of them. A few years back I had a challenge for my girlfriend at the time where I took her to every burger place in our town (burger king, wendys, wayback, two mcdonalds, and a few sit-down bars) and she had to eat the largest burger on the menu from each one before I took her home. It was a lot of fun!
5 years
12   loading