Turned on

[mode fat humiliation on]It is clear that your master pleases himself by watching young and attractive girls. You can't satisfy a man with your body anymore. And that's only your fault. Some people can control themselves, other not. Slim women are queens all men dream of. By stuffing your face with junk food, you had a short time of pleasure but the price for it is a whole life of loneliness just being able to disgust men who meet you. As you can't please yourself anymore and you're not able to find a partner anymore, how will you compensate your sexual tension? Again with food?[/mode fat humiliation off]
5 years

Shame the big girl

[mode fat/aging humiliation on]Huge double belly, fat rolls on back and arms, cellulite, it's horrible what you've done to yourself. But we have the body we deserve. One must suffer (endure hunger) to be beautiful, and that's more and more true while aging. Only young and thin women with a perfect body should be allowed to show themselves in underwear.[/mode fat/aging humiliation off]
5 years

How does one slow down their metabolism ?

august:
Some people have unfortunately have a fast metabolism and require almost double what other people need to gain.

I know a lot of gainers who maintain the low 180's eating over 3,000 calories a day when they are sedentary, while others gain around two pounds a week with that surplus.

Typically I gained no weight with only 3000 kcal a day. That is why I needed whipped cream to get other 3000 kcal, so 6000 kcal a day. But I was lucky. Because of diabetes (I think), since May, I just lose weight wathever I do. Days with 8000 kcal do nothing. At the beginning of May 2018, I weighed 129 kg. I thought that I would weight more than 130 kg during the summer, but then I just lost weight and I could do nothing against it. In the middle of August 2018, I just weighed 121 kg...
5 years

Desperate for humiliation

TeaseMyTubbyTummy:
If anyone would care to tease me about what a butterball I am, I'd be happy to either return the favor or post a degrading picture of your choosing, Craving this more than the Phish Food breakfast I'm going to have.

Yes I will do it. And please, degrade me on a so brutal way that I must cry, have no pity with me.

How does it feel that boys aren't looking after you anymore? Probably you were a hot girl at your late teens, but now time is turning you very fast into a nightmarishly obese middle aged woman. You are getting older, and your metobolism is slower and slower. It will be more and more difficult not to gain more weight. Do you already need two seats when you travel by plane? How many km do you have to drive in order to buy new clothes?

I was very shocked when I saw your pictures. I think I will not be able to eat for days. It is horrible what food can do to people. I hope that you cover all this fat when you go out, so that people don't get sick. Never wear crop tops or mini skirts, it is only for beautiful women with dream bodies. It is true that very large clothes will make you look at your fattest, but it is still better than letting your enormous belly and all its unappetizing viscous fat hanging out in the sight of all people. I see you already have cellulite. What a turn off! I will need hours of watching of sexy girls with appealing flat stomachs and delicious flawless legs in order to forget this horror vision. On Internet, because I am myself unable to find a partner (even less an attractive one) because of my own fat, and if I watch a woman in the street, then she is horrified to be watched by someone like me and she tells me hurting things. All women get ugly as they age, but normally, if they make sacrifices, starve themselves, endure hunger, suffer enough, then they can stay acceptable until they reach 40. Instead, I guess that you couldn't stop stuffing your face with junk food. We see the result.
5 years

Are there any women out there who prefer fat men?

Marina:
Well, at least to me, a fat man acknowledging his size is super sexy. Whether he's doing it in a self-deprecating apologetic way or a proud, �can't help but be big way�, a comment about his appetite or size will do me in. Same for a pat of the side of top of the belly, showing he knows how big he is and awaiting a response to it... pretty much a guaranteed swoon on my part.

Oh yeah, and as you mentioned, a bit of belly poking out the bottom of a shirt or straining against it? Pure delight!

For the 1st part: It is completely natural for me, because it is not visual. Difficulties occur in the visual domain, there often still exist nothing how men should react/look, whereas women have great ways to react/look in the same situations. A few days ago, in a supermarket, vegetables had been forgotten at the till. The employee (a woman) asked if it belongs to somebody. I answered loudly (all people in the queue heard me): "Vegetables? Me? Which are not the salad within a burger?" I am awaiting reactions from women the whole time. I love both: when they find me hot and when they are disgusted or even fat shame me.

The 2nd part with the "male crop top": in this case, this is something visual, but I know what to do, and I know many women love it. I wonder why we live in a society where only women can show off their belly. I think that we are not a species with one sex with a very rich and beautiful body and the other sex with a poor body. I read from a book by Richard Dawkins the example of peacocks. Males are very beautiful with a huge feather of all colors, because females chose the most beautiful males as mates and these features were selected by natural selection. But for female peacocks it didn’t work, because they were more endangered by predators than males (I don’t remember the reason of this radical difference): the loss of survival chances (this kind of beauty made them more visible for predators) was for them higher than the advantage of being more chosen by males, so that they have today a poor body. But we don’t see this difference between males and females by any mammals, as far as I know. Why do male rappers/DJs wear pullovers and caps, whereas Nicole Scherzinger (or Lizzo for the big beautiful version, google her, you will find her wonderful) wear sexy clothes? I wish it were normal for men to be like Nicole Scherzinger or Lizzo.

I wear myself too short skirts, but it is very political incorrect, so in general I do it as if it were an accident, carelessness from me (not intentional). At the beginning, there is little to see, and then there are plenty occasions why my shirt comes up “inadvertently”: I must carry an object to an elevated stand, or I have to stretch, etc. I had to be careful because of professional reasons, now I can begin to reveal it: I was a teacher for more than a year. That is why I deleted all my pictures with my face; I will publish them again in September.

One day in February or March 2018, in the neighbor city, I was wearing a shirt which was not long enough and my belly hanged out. I came back to my car, and I noticed that there was a woman who pleased me in the car behind mine. But oh, what a misfortune, cars were coming from the left, so I could not immediately go into my car. I turned myself to the left side (which was accidentally also the direction of the driver behind) in order to see the cars coming, to know when I would have the possibility to come into my car. I don’t remember if the sun was shining, but I put my hand above my eyes in order to be protected from the luminosity (and also for my shirt to come up and show off a larger part of my belly.) I quickly looked at the face of the driver behind my car, and she seemed to be extremely turned on. Then, I came into my car, I started to leave, but she left also, so I stopped to avoid any accident. She gave a signal with her hand out of her car that I should leave first, so I did it. She may have have fun with my driving way (4 indicators when I slow down without braking, tempo braking which reproduces a luminous warning sign of the road or a particular music, etc.) She also drove above the Rhone river to the same city, and after a few minutes, she took another direction.

I thought to an example of a turned on face by a woman: , when she sings with her band, in particular for 0:29 and 0:44 when she does it very well. Which face expression from a man would women love and understand as the same? Maybe it is difficult, because it doesn’t exist yet, but it should be created.
5 years

By the way, what do we (fat) men have to do in order to be sexy for women? A friend feminist I know made me notice that women are sexualized and not men (for example in musical clips.) My opinion is that women shouldn't change, but instead men should also be sexualized. Male sexiness has to be invented. Personaly, I inspire myself of women for that. But I don't know if I am right. How do you women find crop tops for men (like in some of my pictures)? How do you find a man with his hand on his hip? How should a turned on face look like? I have always in mind how women do that, because I find it awesome, but I don't know how women like it.

I write here a part of a mp I wrote to someone:

I think that sexiness for men has to be invented, because in the past, our societies were horribly patriarchal, and men just didn’t care (it were only women who had to be beautiful for men.) In addition, the definition of masculinity was wrong. I noticed when I was in Germany that men heard only brutal music from male singers. I hear nearly only music from female singers. When I changed the music to hear a song by a female singer, all men said: “Homosexual!” But isn’t it normal for a heterosexual man to prefer female singers? In Germany, the way we French men speak is considered as “effeminate.” But surprise: German women love that. In Spain, “masculinity” is linked for example with the torturing and killing of a bull. A man who can’t stand it would again be considered as “homosexual”, I suppose. But would a good man not protect bulls against these tortures instead of torturing them? One day, I waited by North African hairdressers about a hour. During this time, I saw the musical clips at the screen. It was French rap, and there were only men to see. What did these men? There was only violence, for example the singer comes into a bank and shoots all the people. Again, I suppose that without that violence, it would be “homosexual.” Is that masculinity? Is it really what women love? Violence is very alien to me, and during the time I was a student at French universities, there was something very strong between North African women and me. So the definition of masculinity was wrong, its definition and male sexiness have now to be invented. For that I inspire myself of women, but I don’t know if it is always the good way. For example, do women like when a man has his hand on his hip? Also, for my own turned on face expression, I always think to how women do it (and it is very awesome how they do it), but I don’t know if the result is good with me.
5 years

Marina:
Well, not everyone is in a feeder/feedee situation. Some guys will/have to get fat all on their own. ;-)

With 80% men and 20% women in the fat fetishism community, most of heterosexual men who want to get fat do it on their own (and for themselves / women in society, exhibitionism,, not for a partner.) Especially in countries where this community is nearly non existant and nearly all people would just be horrified if they knew.

In society, I would say that not all women react negatively to fat men. Some women (with my belly hanging out of my shirt, etc.) are obviously turned on.
5 years

Fat shaming

Skinnygirl:
I do have fantasies of getting fat. Getting fat shamed and humiliated. I dont I'd let myself get huge only because of health issues. If obesity was healthy I would be a morbidly obese woman. I know it sounds crazy but being honest with my fantasy

Imagine, you are 70 years old and still skinny. You see how young people who are fat fetishists become fat, because it is not a taboo anymore, even to do something unhealthy for your sexuality. They know that they will lose many thigs and live shorter, but they are totally turned on, they have a lot of fun (so is it with me.) Then you regret not to have done it. Nobody will give you it again.
5 years

Fat shaming

Fat in Boulder:
i love being fat shamed.

With your fat rolls, I guess that it often happens in sociéty ;-) .
5 years

Total degradation

renee:
I am a big woman who has consented to and enjoyed this sort of situation.

And you are 100% right. I am very sad for people who don't know these sexual fantasies. Most fat people are unhappy because of their weight. Poor people. We are very lucky to be into fat fetishism / fat humiliation SM. Yesterday, on a French feeding forum, I had an "argument" with a fat woman (who also loves being fat shamed) about how obese and disgusting the other is. And in my case, as I am not the youngest anymore, the way time devastated / is progressively devastating my appearance was also an issue. We wrote very hurting comments to the other. I was completely degraded on the most ignominious way, and I loved it.

Can I fat shame you, or is it reserved to your man and your feeder? You can fat shame me (all people can do it), and there is no limit in cruelty. If you want to upload pictures of you, don't hesitate to do it. On my pictures, because of professionnal reasons, I don't show my face anymore, but in September I will do it again.
5 years
12345   loading