Guys with bubble butts

i love mine! it has grown alot lately :3 had to move up a pants size cause it got so big lol
9 years

Male filling out

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
Really nice moob grow smiley I would really like to try that estrogen stuff to make my moobs grow big.

Are your moobs sensitive to touch? Meaning like women's boobs..

How big would you like to get those moobs?

Do you have to use bra to keep those moobs from bouncing up and down.

Sorry about my lot's of questions.

Yes they are very sensitive, and i want them to be as big as i can get them! No limit! smiley and i don't normally wear a bra so i'm jiggling alot in public but i do have a bra, i wear a 40C cup atm smiley
10 years

Male filling out

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
Do you take anti-testosterone suppliment or do those meds work well without it?

How much have your moobs grown?

Did you tell doctor about it and was he or she like in game with this?

Have you got any side effects?

here are some before and after pictures. Before I took Estrogen and current pictures. I took a DHT blocker called Fincar that was 5mg a day but can't afford it much but you should see results without it. It's hard to tell what effects were cause from which pills. If i had health insurance I prolly would have asked my Doctor but sadly I can't afford health insurance being a broke college student lol
10 years

Male filling out

well there are some risks for taking it. it is risky to take without a doctor, theres risk of liver damage, blood clots, the risk increases the older u are while taking it. I've been taking it for about 9 months so far. The time it takes to fully develop and grow is about 2 years or so. I started with 2mg a day for like four months..then I upped it to 4 mg a day. I could take 6mg a day as i've been taking 4mg a day long enough to get used to that but that would mean i'd go through the pills faster and they are expensive :c this isn't like "oh if i take more it'll be faster or my tits will get bigger" it's more like if you take more than 6mg the risk increases and you could die. so be careful about that! i order Estrofem 2mg on www.inhousepharmacy.biz and Estrofem seems to work the best for me. I hope mine get alot bigger before they stop growing.. smiley
10 years

Male filling out

r_h_ wrote:
Wow. I love the photo of you in the bra! Men with moobs big enough to fill out bras are HOT (:

If I may ask, how does it feel? (Like, do you feel supported/better?) Do you ever leave the house wearing one?

they do feel better having support for them but im too embarassed to go out in public with one on yet tho
10 years

Male filling out

gearmaster123 wrote:
Wow. Those moobs.

Just Curious. Has the estrogen changed your voice or anything at all?

I'm also curious to know what your ass looks like and how the fat distribution changed.

24.media.tumblr.com/b72d298fd6442eb40ddfae5decc2be86/tumblr_msbg1lYkIt1r2fb45o1_500.png here's a before and after estrogen picture smiley my ass has grown quite a bit
10 years

Male filling out

fanedfox wrote:
I just checked out your photos, very nice. Though I am not in moobs. I wanted to ask, you look far less "hairy" in you later photos, is this a result or a side effect of, the estrogen?

Ned Fox
well i did shave recently as well but my body hair has been more "fine" and not as thick as it used to be
10 years

Male filling out

hello everyone! This is mostly just a update for you all. smiley about 9 months ago i started taking estrogen in addition to my gaining. I was careful and knew the risks and how much others have taken, etc. Im currently at 240lbs so still aways away from my goal of 400 but im very soft, a 40C cup so far, and my ass has really grown so much! i'm loving it and hoping I get much bigger :3
10 years

Youtube..v.v

pleesspamme wrote:
DailyMotion and Vimeo both don't mind full frontal nudity.
well i recently made a dailymotion account and wasnt doing anything wrong, had pants on and was playing with my fat..but it was deactivated for "violating their rules" so i unno what else it could have been for..
11 years
12345   loading