Staying constantly stuffed during christmas days

Hey all, here is an intermediate result after a big breakfast today: 84.1kg. Looks like I can hit the 85 if I go on until Monday smiley
7 years

Staying constantly stuffed during christmas days

Hey all,
who will try to stay full during the 3 Christmas days, too?

I'll try to keep my stomach at its limit - even when there is family meal in the evening I want to eat to the stretching point at breakfast and lunch before going there smiley

Who wants to do the same?

I've started this morning at 81.5kg = 179.7lbs. Do you want to tell your before-weight, too, to see who can stretch out most during that 3 days?

Merry Christmas, wish you all the best!
7 years

Expanding foods

How do you eat the instant mashed potatoes best? That powdery stuff is so dry - what are your ways to get it eaten?
7 years

Comment a food for my stuffing

For dessert: rice pudding or yoghurt.

Mashed potatoes are fine, and cheesecake is quite filling.
8 years

Hose chugging?

By the soft pressure from the water hose and when your throat muscles are relaxed.
8 years

How to stuff without gaining?

Hi!

I also like stuffing but don't like to gain.
What I do:

- water bloat after stuffing.
This gives a huge, heavy and filling experience with zero calories.

- Stuffing seldom but then when I do I do it very intense -> as it's seldom the calories don't matter that much.

- What I like is rice, milk rice, yoghurt and pudding: quite filling but not extremely much of calories.

Do you also train your abs to have a optically nice body for dancing? Then you could align your stuffings to the abs training, the higher calorie intake would even have a positive effect for training! smiley
8 years

Getting her to choose

Your behaviour is very selfish, sorry to be that direct.
You are placing your fetish above health and desire of your partner.
This could work for a few years (keep in mind that you are dominant in this decision and she was not strong enough to resist and place her will) - but later she could regret and the base of your love/friendship/relationship vanishes.
Getting old happily looks different from my point of view - an ultimatum should never be used between lovers for such a thing.
8 years

Stuffing: how to keep on

Hello all,

thanks a lot for your tips!

After taking a break I finally found my hunger again and could reach the 4kg i wanted smiley

I don't like soda because for me the "heavy" felling is important and being solidly full - and the bubbles of air inside the soda just do the opposite. So during stuffings I only drink plain water.

But I still wonder how the professional eaters can eat that amount in a much shorter time without taking breaks - can this be trained?

Thanks!
8 years

Stuffing: how to keep on

Hi together,

I'm just in the middle of a stuffing trying to reach the "full" point. Got about 3kg down already - but even if I can still suck in the belly quite a lot it's getting difficult to keep on eating.
Do you have tricks to go on - and come over that point?

Thanks!
8 years
2345   loading