Could shawn mendes be an fa/feeder?

Gothcupcake666:
Tea👀

Girl, RIGHT! I think he has it 😂 she blew up but looks so good..
3 years

Could shawn mendes be an fa/feeder?

This is so interesting to me. I remember seeing a pic of camila cabello and thought wow she’s getting thick. She has a nice belly now and fattened up all over. This has been since she’s been dating Shawn. It may be silly, but do you think he could be? He kind of fits the stereotype of a lot of me who are into this kind of stuff. Attractive, very slender, white, tall, etc.. what does everyone think? I’m going to attach a pic but look it up for yourself... Any other celebs who we think may be about this life? 👀
3 years

Best part about being with a fat girl

Potbelly84:
My wife has gained a lot of weight since we got married, and I've certainly helped her. She doesn't know I'm doing it consciously to get her fatter though. She knows I like big girls, and that I love her extra weight, but she doesn't know I have an actual fat fetish. But she eats a lot and I love cooking. I would say that besides the bedroom secrets, which are obviously one of the best parts of it because of the way her soft body feels, I find a big turn on to see her belly sticking out when sitting. Also, I love watching her get dressed, especially put her pants on. But the sexiest thing is to watch her eat, have seconds, and unbutton her pants before looking guilty and rubbing her belly

This is so hot!!! I can’t wait to have this one day.
3 years

Best part about being with a fat girl

Just curious as a gal who’s getting pretty fat these days. What do y’all men like about fat women and find sexy? Is it only in the bedroom/secret? Would you date/marry a fat girl? Would you try to make your gf/wife gain for you?
3 years

Losing the desire to gain weight after orgasm

Fatgutinprogress:
Hi, newish gainer here, been gaining slowly for about 2 years now. I just wanted to know if anyone else lost the desire to lose weight after orgasming, just in general.

Sometimes I jack off to anything feedism related (as we all know we have) but right after I'm disgusted by the idea of gaining weight.

Is this just because I was horny, and my normal thoughts hate weight gain, or because u just end up hating everything kink related.

I really just want to make a solid decision to either gain or get fit. I don't want to flip flop anymore it's honestly very disheartening and grating on me.

yep.. think this is very common. but as I got bigger and fatter it happened less and less.
3 years

Turn-ons?

Lovergirl9834:
What turns you on the most? I love seeing both male and female fat bodies. Even though I’m emotionally and sexually attracted to women. Sometimes the thought of two fat men together is super erotic...

WaistingAway:
I've been into this stuff for more than 50 years -- and I've always been more interested in female gain than male gain. But the feeling of stuffing and growing is exciting to me so I'm into my own gain.

If I had my druthers, I'd be a young, slim, pretty woman who gets a feeder and I'd be working on growing huge.

I kind of think that the female body is more adapted to weight gain than the male body -- evolution, and all. Maybe it has to do with reproduction. Plus, female parts are softer and made of adipose.

I don't know, just my thought.

The main thing, though, is going hog-wild and stuffing yourself with fattening food. I suppose that works as well for men as women.

I went from 105 lbs and I’m 170... I’m considered obese for my size. I have a big belly and a lot of rolls. Seeing my transformation and getting teased is a huge turn on for me.
3 years

Heavily deciding on gaining weight...

ducklovesblubber:
hi im new here. I trying to decide on weather I should get fat. I went on dr feeders site which did give some insight but didn't quite help me choose what to do.

I think the reason im trying to decide is bexause if im very obese, im more helpless. basically meaning difficult situations are more difficult.

Also, I may choose a career path that requires me to be fit. I find being a fitness coach to be one field I am considering going into. There are also just many other careers/hobbys that require being fit.

I really need your guys thoughts. Are there any hobbys you had to stop because of your fat fetish? or any careers you had to not go in to?

I think regardless, I am still an FA. So its not like I wont get myself into any fat fun if I remain fit smiley

I had this struggle too for a while. Anytime I was with a fat partner I was extremely turned on but realized I wanted a fat body. I was sick of being super thin and wanted to pack on some weight. Now I can’t stop and I have every intent to keep going. I won’t go back because I already have rolls and stretch marks. It’s awesome.
3 years

When do you think my abs will disappear?

Kimllyy:
I've gained 20 lbs and 3" on my waist, but I can still see my abs. How much more will I have to gain before they are no longer visible?

You’re tall so it may take a bit and messing with your metabolism. Lots of ice cream/dairy and carbs.
I used to be super slim and fit. I’m short and was around 105 lbs at one point. I’ve gained and lost on and off over the years but never been as a big as I am now. I used to be able to see my abs even when gaining and now I am considered obese and my belly pops out and there’s no trace or shape anywhere.
3 years

Things to say to my fatty

alelectro:
There's so many delicious fat verbs like jiggle, fatten, waddle, plump up, blimp, blow up, bounce, grow, stuff, fill, ruin, swell, and generic ones like make, turn, and force.

There's also so many wonderful fat nouns like lard, blubber, jelly, jello, tubby, belly, tummy, ass, rolls, gut, fat pad, figure, love handles, double chin, etc.

And plenty of adjectives like unrecognizable, slow, big, jiggling, quivering, etc.

Scenarios like going to buffets, refrigerators, getting stuck in doors, seeing your toes, loss of control.

Just gotta string them together now like: I'm gonna blow you up with so much lard that no one recognizes you. I'll ruin your boyish figure and cover you with so much quivering blubber that you can barely waddle to the buffet. I'm gonna have fun plumping your ass until you can't fit through a door anymore.

If my feeder said these things to me I would be so turned on
3 years
12   loading