Normal?

FattyFat25:
Once I hit 300 lbs I became super horny. I find myself masterbating for hours each day. Is this normal?

I gained roughly about 30 lbs this year and I feel so horny all the time. I got horny looking at my stretch marks. The bigger I am the hornier I am. I feel like I am on the edge of getting really, really fat.
4 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Into- rp with a woman

Turn ons:
-lesbian/girl on girl sex and relationship.
-fat women
-teasing
-humiliation
-general fat chat
-sexual fat chat
-clothes ripping
-fat trigger words: jiggly, wobble, big belly, fat belly, chubby, swollen, etc
-male on male/superchub
-threesome/orgy of fat people
-belly jiggling
-belly pics/videos
-oral/watching bbw(or ssbbw) give/receive
-immobility
4 years

Looking for fat chat

Anyone down for a fat chat? Especially ladies!
4 years

Turn-ons?

What turns you on the most? I love seeing both male and female fat bodies. Even though I’m emotionally and sexually attracted to women. Sometimes the thought of two fat men together is super erotic...
4 years

Looking for a female ny based feedee/pig

hismiley looking for a lesbian/bi/curious or open female to talk to, feed, and play with. Would love for her to be NY based but I’m open.
5 years

Girl looking for some fun with another girl

Loveme:
Hey Ive never been with a woman but I find them very beautiful and the thought of being with one is very svery cry!!!

I think you’re so cute! Let’s have fun
5 years

Juggling videos

Whenever I watch belly jiggling videos- I get wildly turned on. There�s something about watching a belly jiggle and flop around that makes me go crazy. Anyone else feel this way? I love watching them. I get mesmerized. Edit- the caption meant to say jiggling not juggling- autocorrect
5 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

Me! So much. Nothing turns me on more than a big girl
7 years
12   loading