Favorite character to fatten up?

cristoph waltz in inglorious bastards
6 years

Favorite character to fatten up?

cristoph waltz in inglorious bastards
6 years

What are your opinion on my numbers and weight gain plan?

What does it matter that you are white in this case lol?
6 years

"most fetishists are male"

When you read about fetishism, its often stated that the overhelming majority is men. What do you think about that? Personally I think its pure bullshit, you just have to have a look on this page to see that there are many women and nonbinary aswell. Perhaps men are more encouraged to express their sexuality and kinks, and hence it seems as if it is more commonly occuring among men. Or what do u think?
7 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?
7 years

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?
7 years

Do you ever feel disgusted about getting turned on by feederism? When I´m not sexually aroused, I sometimes find the fetish revolting... I think like "god, Im such a pervert, I cant belive that shit turns me on". But when I´m aroused, its like this judgemental voice is completely turned down. Can you relate?
7 years

Turn-ons

Getting stuck in holes
Love handels
Outgrowing clothes
Being teased
Comments from family or friends
Eating pasteries
Pinching fat
8 years

How common is it?

Has anyone an idea of how common this fetish is?

You hear about it extremely seldom in the media... I guess its partly because of the stigma of fat in the society.

From an evolutionary Point of view, I think it makes more sense to be predisposed to a feeding fetish than for example BDSM, a fetish which I´d say is far more accepted...

What do you think?
8 years

Runs in the family?

Have you noticed this fetish in any one of your family members? I wonder if its nature or nurture.

Personally, I think my grandma has feeding tendencies. Dunno if its a sexual thing for her though.
8 years
123   loading