Convince me to become a feedee

Only you can desire to become a feedee as it’s been said many times on here only the person becoming the feedee can make the decision
4 years

Nothing beats a good foot massage

I have alway found although the boobs belly and butt mentioned to be sensual parts but after you partners been on there feet all day a good massage alway lightens the mood and is a very sensual part of the body
4 years

My life is a priority

Great topic like it’s been said personal preference and health always comes first, I read posts on hear that get me mad and sadden me( how to get my gf to gain without her knowing), in realty you do see death feedist later in life when there feedee partner has left them unable to leave the bed on oxygen and some do regret it and you feel was it really there doing or there feeders preference,
5 years

Fat friendly vacations

Got to be the USA Florida to be exact very fat friendly and accommodating 😊
5 years

Get a costco card get fat

Just got back from my local Costco, it clear to me it’s a gainer paradise, bulk buying food,. Some gorges bbw around the store backs up my thoughts, I’m going to be careful I could end up gaining
5 years

Does getting a costco card make you fat

Just come back from a Uk Costco store, not been in a few years. The food they sell not to mention the food counter pizza and hotdogs ,it like a gainers paradise 😊
5 years

Fast food workers

My friend worked at Mac Donald’s, worst job he had no free food no good for gaining your run off your feet
5 years

Breaking stuff purposely

Just curious, I was in a camping shop a few months ago, a beautiful lady and her husband were trying camping chairs the lady was about 350. She was sitting in the chairs trying to see if they would break it was simply stunning to see any body else or just me
5 years

Fat friendly footwear

As your weight increased did you go for comfort over style, when I went shopping with a friend she complained that she could not get shoes she wore in her 20s because the shoes don’t fit her fatter feet
5 years

Too many belly pics

Belly’s are beautiful, but the whole body goes through a change faces hand feet all get chubbier that to me is more special 😊
5 years
1234   loading