Variety variety variety. And always have more food available than she can finish. Even if she eats a lot, it doesn't even make much of a dent.
7 hours
PlumpChick:
@AskDrFeeder No one should eat until they are too obese to walk around, use the bathroom by themselves and clean themselves. Feederism is cool but only to a limited extent. You should discourage the feedee if it is reaching the point of being crippling.
I agree, but that's not what I'm talking about. What if she won't be discouraged? What is her feeder supposed to do? Constantly nag her about her weight and eating habits?
8 hours
PlumpChick:
[quote]AskDrFeeder:
Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.
At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.
So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.
Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!
@AskDrFeeder So then you are one of the more extreme feeders. Thanks for your honesty, but this is the attitude I have been afraid of encountering.
Okay, but I fail to understand your attitude.
If a feedee gets to the point her weight is crippling or threatens to be, and she's unwilling to cut back on the snacks, what's her feeder supposed to do? Drop her like a hot rock? Lock her in the basement and feed her 1000 calories a day?
5 days
Good luck with that, but:
"Gluttony is not a secret vice." - Orson Welles
5 days
Some feedees' bellies become erogenous after they gain weight.
Has that happened to you?
How much weight did you have to gain before that happened?
Did it become more erogenous as you gained more?
1 week
PlumpChick:
@AskDrFeeder So then you are one of the more extreme feeders. Thanks for your honesty, but this is the attitude I have been afraid of encountering.
That kind of extreme is not my ideal, but it's a possibility. I would want to make the best of it.
1 week
Personally I would not want her to get so big that it was crippling.
At the same time, if it's a _bit_ of a struggle climbing stairs or getting up off couches that's pretty cute.
So I guess ideally she'd get big enough that it was a minor inconvenience.
Of course there's always the possibility she'd love gaining so much she wouldn't want to stop at that point. That's actually kind of hot. So even if it wasn't ideally I think we'd cope!
1 week
I can't say I want it now, since I'm not looking for a relationship at this point of my life, but I always did want it.
I don't think it should be the primary focus of a relationship though. I'd want to be with someone I loved through thick and thin, so to speak.
That said, if my partner wanted to gain I'd be behind it. I have had partners who gained (though not on purpose!) and I always enjoyed that a lot.
I admit I'd be opposed to someone gaining to the point the weight became crippling or dangerous. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker if it happened. I'd be gracious about it, especially if it was something she wanted, but it would not be my preference.
My ideal would be someone who was average-sized or even a bit thin to start with and had always wanted to gain by was too conflicted about it to really do it. Then she meets me, and I help her to get to maybe double her original weight. Or at least a size where she could still get around fine, but it would be a bit of a struggle to climb stairs and get up out of chairs, etc.
But I have to admit I'm conflicted on this point...I imagine someone getting to the point it causes mobility problems but finds she enjoys eating and gaining more than ever and wants to keep going. That's hot. So that's a risk, but I'd take it if she would..
1 month