Weight gain begins to stagnate

There's always the lose-to-gain strategy. Diet and exercise and take off 15 pounds or so. The re-gain is always faster and more intense than the initial gain and you'll end up gaining more than you lost.

One guy who'd lost over 100 pounds started gaining again and gained 18 pounds the first week. Said it was the most intense time of his life.
1 day

Feedee regret

AskDrFeeder:
Couchqueen on Curvage claims to regret it. She started gaining to please her boyfriend and make some money and now she can't stop gaining. Hot and sad at the same time!

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m pretty sure that video was rp and she just enjoys the humiliation/ruination part of gaining, could be wrong

AskDrFeeder:
Quite possible. But I think there's an element of truth to it. At one point she did lose some weight and then gained it back, which suggests she can't help but gain, which confirms her story.

Munchies:
It confirms nothing, tbh. I'm not saying you're wrong. But people can lose weight for a lot of other reasons too.

Is there any evidence you'd accept that a particular on-line feedee has gained and regrets it?
3 weeks

Feedee regret

AskDrFeeder:
Couchqueen on Curvage claims to regret it. She started gaining to please her boyfriend and make some money and now she can't stop gaining. Hot and sad at the same time!

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m pretty sure that video was rp and she just enjoys the humiliation/ruination part of gaining, could be wrong

Quite possible. But I think there's an element of truth to it. At one point she did lose some weight and then gained it back, which suggests she can't help but gain, which confirms her story.
3 weeks

Feedee regret

3 weeks

Can gluttony be a spiritual practice?

Wifestuffer:
and since we started dating she's come to find pride and serenity in her weight gain.

Nice! Have her feelings overeating changed as well?
3 weeks

Ligr77:
If everyone embraced gluttony the way the feederism community did, it wouldn't really be sustainable for even a modern society.

I'm thinking of it less as a religion and more of a Joseph Campbell finding-your-bliss kind of thing. Not everyone is required or expected to practice it.
3 weeks

I'm about the least spiritual person you'll ever meet, so I will not argue this point. I'm just putting it out there to see if anyone thinks it's possible. Part of finding your bliss and all that.

If it is possible, how do you do it?
3 weeks

Anyone know a diet good for getting fatter?

Munchies:
I mean... the broadest sense of the word, if you consume sustenance, you are on a diet.

Well, by that definition, EVERYONE is on a diet, and being on a diet doesn't mean anything!

That said, weight gain diets have always been popular with certain flavors of feedists.

Quite true.

If I'm going to seriously try to answer the OP, I'd say choose a diet with LOTS of variety. That stimulates the appetite.

And don't do junk food exclusively. Eat one healthy meal a day and spend the rest of the day doing Dr. Feeder Challenges. smiley

The Dr. Feeder Challenge:
3 weeks

Anyone know a diet good for getting fatter?

I've always thought part of the fun of getting fat was that you DON'T have to diet!

But you do you.
3 weeks

How do you guys improve your social skills?

Throw parties!

That might sound impossible at this point, but it isn't. Start small, maybe with people as socially challenged as you are.

You will find that nearly all the steps involved in planning and execution of a party will exercise and develop your social skills.
4 weeks
12345   loading