Multiculturalism

Shao_X wrote:I'm from an Indian background myself and if there's anything I've learned it's that while being fat or chubby is generally frowned upon in society, it's moreso the case in ethnic backgrounds, especially in the east.

Then how do you explain all those chubby Bollywood actresses? Hollywood rarely lets actresses get chubby at all.
15 years

Girls that are embararsed of gaining

Jmverhaalen wrote:
Does it turn you on more when you see girls that dont wanna gain get fat and try to diet but they keep failing

Unfortunately, women who hate their bodies are lousy lovers, so I wouldn't like that in a girlfriend; however, I might get a schadenfreude-type naughty pleasure if I saw that happening to a woman I wasn't with.
15 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

I'd rather start with a slim or average-sized woman. The change is much more dramatic.

As a rule I don't find slimmer women very sexy but as soon as they confess a desire to gain weight they're incredibly sexy. Funny how the mind works.
15 years

How fat will you be

Amatrix wrote:
i started to gain about a year ago.
at first i was "whatever i gain... i gain, if i lose i lose..."
but stuffing- just about each day, if not every other day...
has helped me grow. in my life.

If I'm not being too nosy, exactly how did you get from "whatever i gain... i gain, if i lose i lose..." to "stuffing- just about each day, if not every other day..."?
15 years

How fat will you be

Amatrix wrote:
i started to gain about a year ago.
at first i was "whatever i gain... i gain, if i lose i lose..."
but stuffing- just about each day, if not every other day...
has helped me grow.

i am at about 410 or 415. no scales around to measure properly.

my goal... in all honesty... is to 600 pounds, if not more.

this is my first time admitting this publicly.*blushies*

I love this story! Tell us more! How big where you to start with?
15 years

Lectures

Tell them you'll listen to one lecture if they promise to let the subject go after that. And tell them you won't accept nagging or abusive comments. If that doesn't stop them, leave.
15 years

Question on gaining...

CuriousJane wrote:
When would you expect phase 3 to kick in? I weigh 180 lbs now...was 132 to start. I'm 5'7"

I don't think these are discreet phases but rather a continuum. It's not like you wake up one morning and are suddenly in phase 3. There are in between phases.

Sounds like you're in phase 2-and-a-half!
15 years