Trans femme feedee looking for ffa

Hi! I'm Nic and you sound like a dream
7 months

Looking for friends/ partners in the east valley

Hi. I’m 25, who mostly dates women, but looking to meet feedees/ foodies in the east valley.

While I’m not necessarily looking to gain, I love eating and will probably do a lot of stuffings with you.

300+ pounds, blue hair, loves art and comic books. Message me on kik if you’d like to meet up and stuff your face at a sushi shop!

PrincessHufflepuff
5 years

Female feedee looking for female feeder (online preferably)

Hi! I’m Nic, a 25 year old MG/ stuffer and I’d love to be your friend! I’ve got kik if you are interested
5 years

* location shout outs part 3*

I’m sure I posted here before, but Mesa AZ. Very single, looking to stuff.
5 years

Fast food workers

There were a lot of shady guys that would order a lot of food and then pretend to be "surprised" that their cards didn't work (we both know that card was stolen)

Most of the time, they looked like they expected the boss to give it to them.

I often went home with 3-5 dishes of food
5 years

Az meet-up

I live on the Gilbert-Mesa line! I'd love to meet new people!
5 years

Role play sites?

I'd love to get into stuffing RP! Message me on here and we could talk about it...

I've actually been meaning to branch out into other branches of stuffing too, so really, hit me up!
5 years

Mg or feedee in the east valley (gilbert, mesa, phoenix...)

Mutual gainer, or someone who enjoys eating/ gaining with the other person rather than One being dom and the other sub!
5 years

Mg or feedee in the east valley (gilbert, mesa, phoenix...)

I just moved back to the valley, and I'd love to meet with some people. Go out for good food, drinks, and just to talk about the lifestyle. If you're interested please hit me up!
5 years

Seeking feeder to stuff my face!

I'm not a man, but I'm always happy to help!
5 years
1234   loading