Birthday thread!

haha just felt like putin up this thread, cause who doesnt like birthdays?

mines is/was april 7th. whens yours?
15 years

Fat jokes (warning if you are easily offended you may want to avoid thistopic)

Stefanydiwilmette wrote:
What I think is funny is that there would be a support group called, "Over-eaters Anonymous." Let's face it. If you weigh 400 pounds, there is no anonymous, your secret is out.

now thats funnysmiley
15 years

Fat jokes (warning if you are easily offended you may want to avoid thistopic)

good to see that everyone has a sense of humorsmiley lets see...

your so fat, that they use your belt to measure the Earth's equator.

The guy is so fat, if someone would melt him down, they'd have enough oil to power Detroit for a month.

You are so fat you were baptized in Sea World.

Your so big, you play hopscotch like, "Texas...Alabama...North Carolina...Pennsylvania..."

Yo mama so fat she’s got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

Yo mama is so fat, she got arrested at the airport for ten pounds of crack.

Your so fat you fart out hurricanes.smiley
15 years

Chatroom etiquette

man thanks matt for coming out with this i was about to ask why not a lot of people come into the chat room but now i see why. this is g-whiz btw. but ya i mean i wish more people would come in the chat room cause its a great way to make friends. ive made guy and girl friends on there and have fun too. i see a lot cool people here in the forum and think that "hey theyd love the chatroom" but the creeps keep most people from coming.it kinda gets me mad, but unfortunetly their probably reading this and blowing it off.
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

i went to arbys for the first time in 10 years yesterday. it wasnt bad but ya it is kinda expensive lol.
15 years

Muffin tops -?

you gotta love em! ive seen plenty good ones on here. who do you guys think has the best? on here or any where else.smiley
15 years

Interesting comment

haha nice comeback!smiley
15 years

Just found my camera....

thats cool. i cant wait!
15 years
123   loading