What would happen?

Softly 1:
Ummm....
My hb wakes up to me every day.
Think he would notice the difference.

How about discovering your other half had bloomed to my size?!

Oh good golly Mis. Molly, lust dark and deep. Unforgiving dreams and deeds. The tempter has me ball and chain forever in his compound.
8 years

Messaging

If I have a combo upgrade, do the people I message still have limited messages even if I send one to them?
8 years

What would happen?

Love her, would be little disappointed if much smaller maybe...
8 years

How big is your belly ?

37% got to start somewhere
8 years

Fit to fat

I was 150-160 size 32 pants till I got married to a women that loved to cook and over feed her men. I gained 60-70 lbs in my marriage 230lb. Now one year later after divorce I'm sill getting fatter on my own. Size 40 pants just fit, willing to bet I am over 240. It would be something to get to 260 this year (2016) 100lbs from where I was.
8 years

Are you a feedee or gainer?

gainer, definitely gainer with the help of someone else. its not fun alone.
8 years

How fat would you like to be?

Right now I am 235, on my own 250. And when I find a special person only as much as they like. No limits set
8 years

Single, opportunity or hold up

erlain:
It's better to do what makes you happiest for your own body, no one else's opinion of it.
yes I agree, but I'm curious about you the individual. Maybe you don't want anything to do with gaining.
8 years

Single, opportunity or hold up

As a gainer/mutual gainer and single currently. Is it better to take advantage of the situation and get as fat as you like. Or is it better to save the fatting up for a special someone to share with? I already know myself and my opinions, I'm curious about other individuals.
8 years
12345   loading