Why?

I have been fascinated by fat all my life even as a small child. I can't explain it, it's just a part of me and who I am. Unfortunately alot of people get freaked out and start to look at me as if I am a psychopath. I am learning discretion, telling others only what I think they need to know.
8 years

How do you like your steak?

Medium well, with Montreal steak seasoning
8 years

Active gainers vs watching someone gain

Are you an active gainer or do you enjoy watching someone else gain? Or both...
8 years

Gaining with soft limits

All my limits and goals can change, nothing is set in stone. I'm not dead yet!!
8 years

Single valentines day

It's right around the corner and rather depressing. Sickening to the lonely one. Any ideas for telling your self (I love me, Happy Valentines Day)
8 years

Stadium/ballpark food

Any venue that has you by the ___(fill in the blank) is expensive. That goes dubble for truck stops or travel plazas. Cheeper at home on your HDTV where all the action happens, no lines, a full kitchen, and bath
9 years

Propaganda, u.s. $60 bil

Beauty, time, space all relative. I'm not saying that an individual smaller by standards found here can't have beauty. In a society bombarded every day, told how to look how to present your self. Much fueled by money, weight loss industry, plastic surgery, even fashion with body socks and corsets.(cringe) beauty is first found within ones own self then it emulates out. At any size.
9 years

Propaganda, u.s. $60 bil

The weight loss industry in the U.S. is worth about $60 Billion. Big companies bombarding consumers with adds. It's hard to like your self when weight loss pressure is every where, adds with good pictures of the after and horrible pictures of the before, and conversations with neighbors and co-workers comparing each others so called progress. We as a community here are the rebels with a true understanding of beauty.
9 years
2345   loading