Toronto girl looking for feeder

Hi there! I'm in the States, but if you want donations for feeding I may be able to help.
6 years

Bedroom problems with non-fa boyfriend

chubbywisconsingirl:
I hope this is in the right section! My boyfriend is not an FA. This is A-OK with me. I don't think he really cares about my weight as long as I'm healthy, and we have a good relationship.

Unfortunately, despite both of us putting forth a hell of an effort, I haven't been able to reach orgasm with him, not even through phone sex. I can only do it when I'm completely alone. The thing is, I usually reach orgasm by myself while thinking about feeding/weight gain and related activities. It became such a habit during years of being single that now I'm worried it's the only way to climax, even though my boyfriend turns me on very easily. I would feel pretty uncomfortable revealing this fetish to him.

I suppose it could just be performance anxiety too, even though we are pretty open and comfortable with each other during sex (save for this deviancy of mine).

I'm curious if anyone else has had problems like this, where they can only get off by indulging in this fetish. The best idea I have is to start thinking solely about him and non-FA turn-ons while going solo, although that has proven a difficult (but possible) endeavor.

Being honest with him once it became comfortable or something might make things work out that way smiley though I'm not entirely sure.

I've had similar scenarios where I found out I was into belly play and belly-button play, but my lady is not. It gets kinda awkward when I want to do something like that with her and she pushes me away, but that's how life goes sometimes?
7 years

Ireland set to become europe's fattest country

chubadmirer95:
www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/ireland-on-course-to-be-europes-most-obese-country-727677.html

Looks like my home country is set to become the fattest in Europe! High five! smiley

Wish I had a chance to visit Ireland now. :/
7 years

Aspiring ssbbw seeks rp partner for

I definitely fit most of that and have RPed that before I just need a little more knowledge. smiley
if you're still fine with RPing as I double check things I'm down!
7 years

"mukbang" stuffing livestreams

That would be awesome! Just to find a service that allows for NSFW content just in case. smiley
7 years

Musclechubs?

I'm a muscle chub man, and it's kinda neat. smiley just need more muscle.

women being muscle chub is also hot, whatever works for them. :3
7 years

Calling all feeders...

Control kinda plays into it? Somewhat dom-minded over here, but I also have a lot of paternal feelings (pampering, loving, etc) so there's a mix smiley

It's more about seeing a growing belly and rubbing after a good stuffing. (but I haven't done it yet, just from what I've seen and I'm into)
7 years

Masturbation

Yeah all the time. I love the thought of stuffing a woman and rubbing her belly, and even the thought of doggy or cowgirl with a fully stuffed belly as she rides.
7 years